• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do you keep up with science?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
space.com and random searches that often bring up old news instead.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Chemical & Engineering News | Serving the chemical, life sciences and laboratory worlds

This magazine is pretty good overall, but it can be kind of dry reading sometimes. It covers several aspects of chemistry: the new research, the business side of things, and new technology. It also discusses upcoming conferences and such. I receive it in print version.

Other than that, I don't really seek out other sources of science news. At one point I had subscribed to a bunch of RSS feeds, but they updated so frequently it was too hard to sort out the trash from the good stuff. I may give it another shot, though, but this time with just one feed instead of a million.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I used to read Slashdot a lot; for the entertaining responses as much as the stories. These days I don't really keep up with it. Sort of bad...

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
Scientific America, Scientific Mind, Astronomy and i like reading physic book whenever i see them.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I've subscribed to a magazine called "Life and Science", not very well known in my country. And there is the Mensa IJ, which has some interesting articles once in a while.

What do you mean?
The mean is about memory.
Memory is old. Only discovery is new.