First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    That is awesome, did you look that up or just know it off the top of your head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    My mother suffered from a heart attack in 2003 and I became well versed in the topic and drugs related to it. I also have a background in biochemistry.
    Don't believe her. She's really a human encyclopedia.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

My mother suffered from a heart attack in 2003 and I became well versed in the topic and drugs related to it. I also have a background in biochemistry.
    cool, I'll can to turn to you now when I need a biochemist , your mother was alright though, yes?
    5 3 9

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Don't believe her. She's really a human encyclopedia.
    Only on topics that motivates me to find out what colour, size and type of panties it's wearing because I have a motive for it to put out.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    cool, I'll can to turn to you now when I need a biochemist , your mother was alright though, yes?
    Not a biochemist, thought I would want to be, and that was my stream for a bit in undergrad, and then the factor of it was too much and I switched. It was too 'abstract' (ha!), looking at how biological chemicals worked at the microscopic level....I needed a more direct big-picture connection, and it was too compartmentalized and detailed.

Yes, my mother's fine now, and dependent for the rest of her life on a cocktail of drugs. She had a part to play in it, as most cases of heart disease is preventable if one leads a life taking measures to ensure their well-being. Thanks for asking.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Maybe a tad bit of spoiler below, but not really. Highlight to read.

1. Which over-the-counter drug do doctors recommend that people take to help prevent heart attacks?
    Not sure why I know this, but I thought it was common knowledge. My dad had a heart attack, and my Grandma took X for high blood pressure. Not to mention, it's common knowledge (I thought) that X is a blood thinner, which logically makes it a good candidate.

2. According to most astronomers, which of the following is no longer considered a planet?
    Again, I thought this was common knowledge. It's old news now, and has been all over the news, discovery channel, History Channel, late night skits, maybe even the Disney Channel?

3. Which of the following may cause a tsunami?
    After the 2004 tsunami, I honestly find it baffling that anybody over the age of 10 wouldn't know this.

4. The global positioning system, or GPS, relies on which of these to work?
    Again, in this day and age, this should be common knowledge. OMG!

5. What gas do most scientists believe causes temperatures in the atmosphere to rise?
    If you haven't watched or read the news in the last 15 years, then MAYBE you could be excused for not knowing this. But, come ON!

6. How are stem cells different from other cells?
    Again, this has been all over the news, discovery, health, history, etc.. etc.. for some time now. You don't need to be interested in science to know this. Common knowlede, I thought?

7. What have scientists recently discovered on Mars?
    I honestly can't comprehend why anyone would not know this. To me, this is the equivalent of not knowing that we have put a man on the moon.

8. The continents on which we live have been moving their location for millions of years and will continue to move in the future:
    I think you learn this in elementery school, and then it's repeated in JH, HS, College, News, Discovery, Internet, etc... It's like not knowing vulcanoes are real.

9. Lasers work by focusing sound waves:
    There are actually people that don't know this? That's like not knowing whether cotton candy comes from suger.

10. Antibiotics will kill viruses as well as bacteria:
    Again... All over the news with the overuse of antibiotics and all. Any parent should know this for sure. Anybody that's read the news in the last 10 years, and anybody that's ever gone to the doctor for the Flu. Come ON!

11. Electrons are smaller than atoms:
    Again, elementary school, JH, HS, Discovery, etc, etc... Very very basic. Should be common knowledge.

12. All radioactivity is man-made:
    Holy shit! I'm speachless on this one.

Sorry if I offend, but this truly shocks me.

^ Why are you speechless on #12?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

^ Why are you speechless on #12?
    I think you misunderstand. Those are the questions, not the answers

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Not a biochemist, thought I would want to be, and that was my stream for a bit in undergrad, and then the factor of it was too much and I switched. It was too 'abstract' (ha!), looking at how biological chemicals worked at the microscopic level....I needed a more direct big-picture connection, and it was too compartmentalized and detailed.

Yes, my mother's fine now, and dependent for the rest of her life on a cocktail of drugs. She had a part to play in it, as most cases of heart disease is preventable if one leads a life taking measures to ensure their well-being. Thanks for asking.
    I've heard a few things about biochemistry, I'm glad that I'm not doing it. No probs, I have trouble consoling people like this, hope I did a good job
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I find it interesting that on the demographic breakdown, men did better on all questions accept the two that were health related.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Again, it just felt like I was clubbing an imobilized baby seal... and I've been out of school for the last 7 years.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Imagine if it wasn't multiple choice, fill in the blank. Some of the options are just too ridiculous making this even easier. I got 11/12 though.