• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nikola Tesla

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I have, quite a few times. I don't believe anyone would ever say that I am the type to mince words. I am skeptical of your intentions, but I think nothing good or bad about you. We haven't met.

I am skeptical of any one who challenges me but doesn't give me all the information or rules, wouldn't you be? But I already said I would play along, so why does it matter what I am not-so-secretly thinking?

I was talking to digest

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You didn't invent the solar cell, that's why, do you expect me to accept that as your own invention? I didn't say it doesn't count as free energy, I said it doesn't count as your invention.

My goodness, no - I didn't invent the solar cell, nor did I claim to.

What I mean was that you said the goal was to have free energy, and I am telling you that it already exists. As we speak further, you are letting more and more of the rules come out. If I had known from the beginning that you wanted to compete on a design to create a new harnessing system, it would have been a much easier communication on everybody. How are you not getting this?

I am up for the challenge, but the more we go back and forth, the more I am getting irritated and bored. So, tell me - is there anything else I should know because I get the feeling that if I come up with something, you will tell me it's invalid after the fact due to the super secret rule. I feel like I am watching a dinner theater reproduction of Animal House. :doh:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
My goodness, no - I didn't invent the solar cell, nor did I claim to.

What I mean was that you said the goal was to have free energy, and I am telling you that it already exists. As we speak further, you are letting more and more of the rules come out. If I had known from the beginning that you wanted to compete on a design to create a new harnessing system, it would have been a much easier communication on everybody. How are you not getting this?

I am up for the challenge, but the more we go back and forth, the more I am getting irritated and bored. So, tell me - is there anything else I should know because I get the feeling that if I come up with something, you will tell me it's invalid after the fact due to the super secret rule. I feel like I am watching a dinner theater reproduction of Animal House. :doh:

And I'm telling you I agree that free energy exists! Just invent your own way of harnessing it. You are the one who asked for rules in the first place, why are you making this so much more complicated than it needs to be.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
And I'm telling you I agree that free energy exists! Just invent your own way of harnessing it. You are the one who asked for rules in the first place, why are you making this so much more complicated than it needs to be.

You still have not told me if you already have been working on a plan. Because you are being difficult, I am being difficult.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
You still have not told me if you already have been working on a plan. Because you are being difficult, I am being difficult.

How is that relevant? I'm not even really trying to beat you here I hope you realize that, you are taking this "challenge" way too far, I have already explained my motives. In truth we would both still be working towards the same goal. It's just healthy competition.

Do whatever you want, your actions won't affect mine, you are free to QUIT anytime you please.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
Sorry to pump the brakes on this shitshow parade, but can someone link me to an actual free energy device that works?

Thanks.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Sorry to pump the brakes on this shitshow parade, but can someone link me to an actual free energy device that works?

Thanks.

well that's the point, no one is going to place a freggin free energy device in your lap. Build it yourself.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
well that's the point, no one is going to place a freggin free energy device in your lap. Build it yourself.

I don't want one. I just want to read about how it works.

EDIT:: Never mind. I had a different interpretation of free energy.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

well the video link I posted shows a very simple setup. It's just a fresnel lens on a stirling engine/steam engine.

I personally think solar power is useful, but should not be relied upon, that's why I'm looking for different more reliable methods of getting free energy.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP

EDIT:: Never mind. I had a different interpretation of free energy.

I know what you were thinking, and what you were thinking is along the lines of what I am thinking to accomplish, this solar crap is not good enough to be the only source of energy we use.

But solar does count as free energy because WE don't put any energy into the device, and the device gives power.

This one might be closer to your vision of what a free energy device would stereotypically look like.

YouTube - "crazy engine" stirling Low Temperature Difference Engine

it's not free by the way, but if you boil some water with solar then it would be free.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I am with INTJ123, Tesla could be an INTJ. Tesla is obvious an introvert,
because he doesn't seem like an extroverted perciever. I would type tesla as an INTX. And then there's the whole myth about entp good at inventing things.....(I am only good at inventing new ways to build my lego blocks)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Entp learns from a large variety of experiences and from many different sources. Then they use these experiences to expand their picture of reality.

Wheareas, intj are good at specialization and knowing extensively about one subject (I am not an intj so I am just guessing) and ruthlessly apply those principles to the real world. The difference between one is one focus on learning from many different sources, while the other foucus ion learning one thing and develop a specialized skill on it.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
And then there's the whole myth about entp good at inventing things.....(I am only good at inventing new ways to build my lego blocks)

why is it a myth? because it doesn't personally apply to you?

noopept

Permabanned
Nikolai Tesla

Anyone a fan of this guy?

Reading up about him gives me the chills.

So much intrigue.

What do you think about getting the brain to a state where the mind can go manic with ideas and insights as his did halfway through his life?

The guy is amazing.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, I wish I could wrap my head around the stuff he did. Or even just be a fly on the wall...as long as I didnt get fried to a crisp with the stuff he did.

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
He was truly an under appreciated genius.

I always wanted to read his autobiography to learn how his mind works.