• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nikola Tesla

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh please, don't twist my words, invent a free energy device.

Fine then let me rephrase it, the race to create an invention that puts out more energy than is put in. I'm not even really joking here I hope you know that.

Yes I'm aware of the laws of thermodynamics and the conservation of energy, but there is a way.

ENTPs are known for twisting words - that was my point.

Something that puts out more energy that is put in????

On what scale would I need it to work? If you already know there is a way, am I to assume that you already have a model or a prototype, or at least a plan that gives you a head start over me?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
ENTPs are known for twisting words - that was my point.

Something that puts out more energy that is put in????

On what scale would I need it to work? If you already know there is a way, am I to assume that you already have a model or a prototype, or at least a plan that gives you a head start over me?

It doesn't matter what scale, it can produce as little as an excess of .1 volt and .1 amp, as long as it's surplus energy.

I don't have a model or prototype yet.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It doesn't matter what scale, it can produce as little as an excess of .1 volt and .1 amp, as long as it's surplus energy.

I don't have a model or prototype yet.

But do you have a feasible plan?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Since I am from the same country as Tesla I will give you something to think about.

Over here there is a rumour going around that Tesla was gay. In the case that is true that could explain "introversion".

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Well, is that a yes or no? Should I play a game against someone who already has an answer? :smile:

Since I am from the same country as Tesla I will give you something to think about.

Over here there is a rumour going around that Tesla was gay. In the case that is true that could explain "introversion".

I've often heard the same.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Well, is that a yes or no? Should I play a game against someone who already has an answer? :smile:

I've often heard the same.

I don't think I'm obligated to say whether I do or not to my opponent, and maybe also cause I'm paranoid. Why not try? there is nothing to lose this is a win-win situation remember? Even if you fail in your attempt, I know you will still have a valuable experience. but you better get workin cause I'm not stopping for anything, and if I finish before you then Tesla is goin down as an INTJ in the history books forever!!! (as if they even mention him in history books)

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't think I'm obligated to say whether I do or not to my opponent, and maybe also cause I'm paranoid. Why not try? there is nothing to lose this is a win-win situation remember? Even if you fail in your attempt, I know you will still have a valuable experience. but you better get workin cause I'm not stopping for anything, and if I finish before you then Tesla is goin down as an INTJ in the history books forever!!! (as if they even mention him in history books)

If we are in a race to complete something and you have a headstart by a large margin, it does matter.

I will get to work on it, but I can't start it today, I'm afraid. Curious to see what you come up with!

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
to challenge someone with something you know you already have a headstart on is transparent. scared to challenge her to something where you'll both be starting out on the same level?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
If we are in a race to complete something and you have a headstart by a large margin, it does matter.

I will get to work on it, but I can't start it today, I'm afraid. Curious to see what you come up with!

I might not be able to start today either, if I can I will though, I'm curious to see what you would come up with too.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
teslacoil.1.jpeg

Suddenly Tesla as a gay man doesn't seem so surprising.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
to challenge someone with something you know you already have a headstart on is transparent. scared to challenge her to something where you'll both be starting out on the same level?

Sigh..don't you see the big picture? This isn't about challenging her, a person. This is a much bigger challenge...challenging what is considered possible and impossible. This is the challenge to finish what Tesla had started, he is known as the father of free energy afterall. I invite you all to participate.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sigh..don't you see the big picture? This isn't about challenging her, a person. This is a much bigger challenge...challenging what is considered possible and impossible. This is the challenge to finish what Tesla had started, he's is known as the father of free energy afterall.

uh huh. while i appreciate the sigh as if i've exasperated you with that one question, if the BIG picture has always been about what you just claimed, then why challenge at all? why not work together?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
uh huh. if the BIG picture has always been about what you just claimed, then why challenge at all? why not work together?

Seemed like a good way to motivate... I believe if we work independently we can come up with uninhibited original ideas, then after we feel we have done all we can, we can collectively gather our work to get more information than through teamwork the whole way. We can be a team but first things first, do your part, don't expect a group to carry your lazy ass the whole way.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Sigh..don't you see the big picture? This isn't about challenging her, a person. This is a much bigger challenge...challenging what is considered possible and impossible. This is the challenge to finish what Tesla had started, he is known as the father of free energy afterall. I invite you all to participate.

I already designed, created and use on a daily basis, a model for free energy, which I also receive residual checks for. You discount this as not valid. But if the point is to have free energy, you already know it exists and it works and I use it... so this is most definitely a personal challenge to defy the laws of physics. And it's a personal challenge only to me, since you apparently have a plan. But whatever, I'll play along - as long as you know that I am on to you...

uh huh. while i appreciate the sigh as if i've exasperated you with that one question, if the BIG picture has always been about what you just claimed, then why challenge at all? why not work together?

:yes:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
It's really obvious how skeptical you are of my intentions why don't you just come out and say what you really think of me.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's really obvious how skeptical you are of my intentions why don't you just come out and say what you really think of me.

I have, quite a few times. I don't believe anyone would ever say that I am the type to mince words. I am skeptical of your intentions, but I think nothing good or bad about you. We haven't met.

I am skeptical of any one who challenges me but doesn't give me all the information or rules, wouldn't you be? But I already said I would play along, so why does it matter what I am not-so-secretly thinking?

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I already designed, created and use on a daily basis, a model for free energy, which I also receive residual checks for. You discount this as not valid. But if the point is to have free energy, you already know it exists and it works and I use it... so this is most definitely a personal challenge to defy the laws of physics. And it's a personal challenge only to me, since you apparently have a plan. But whatever, I'll play along - as long as you know that I am on to you...

:yes:

You didn't invent the solar cell, that's why, do you expect me to accept that as your own invention? I didn't say it doesn't count as free energy, I said it doesn't count as your invention.