User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Thread: Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I have, quite a few times. I don't believe anyone would ever say that I am the type to mince words. I am skeptical of your intentions, but I think nothing good or bad about you. We haven't met.

I am skeptical of any one who challenges me but doesn't give me all the information or rules, wouldn't you be? But I already said I would play along, so why does it matter what I am not-so-secretly thinking?
    I was talking to digest

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    You didn't invent the solar cell, that's why, do you expect me to accept that as your own invention? I didn't say it doesn't count as free energy, I said it doesn't count as your invention.
    My goodness, no - I didn't invent the solar cell, nor did I claim to.

What I mean was that you said the goal was to have free energy, and I am telling you that it already exists. As we speak further, you are letting more and more of the rules come out. If I had known from the beginning that you wanted to compete on a design to create a new harnessing system, it would have been a much easier communication on everybody. How are you not getting this?

I am up for the challenge, but the more we go back and forth, the more I am getting irritated and bored. So, tell me - is there anything else I should know because I get the feeling that if I come up with something, you will tell me it's invalid after the fact due to the super secret rule. I feel like I am watching a dinner theater reproduction of Animal House.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I was talking to digest
    You have to be clearer, if you want to continue any sort of communication with me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

My goodness, no - I didn't invent the solar cell, nor did I claim to.

What I mean was that you said the goal was to have free energy, and I am telling you that it already exists. As we speak further, you are letting more and more of the rules come out. If I had known from the beginning that you wanted to compete on a design to create a new harnessing system, it would have been a much easier communication on everybody. How are you not getting this?

I am up for the challenge, but the more we go back and forth, the more I am getting irritated and bored. So, tell me - is there anything else I should know because I get the feeling that if I come up with something, you will tell me it's invalid after the fact due to the super secret rule. I feel like I am watching a dinner theater reproduction of Animal House.
    And I'm telling you I agree that free energy exists! Just invent your own way of harnessing it. You are the one who asked for rules in the first place, why are you making this so much more complicated than it needs to be.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

And I'm telling you I agree that free energy exists! Just invent your own way of harnessing it. You are the one who asked for rules in the first place, why are you making this so much more complicated than it needs to be.
    You still have not told me if you already have been working on a plan. Because you are being difficult, I am being difficult.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

You still have not told me if you already have been working on a plan. Because you are being difficult, I am being difficult.
    How is that relevant? I'm not even really trying to beat you here I hope you realize that, you are taking this "challenge" way too far, I have already explained my motives. In truth we would both still be working towards the same goal. It's just healthy competition.

Do whatever you want, your actions won't affect mine, you are free to QUIT anytime you please.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Sorry to pump the brakes on this shitshow parade, but can someone link me to an actual free energy device that works?

Thanks.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Sorry to pump the brakes on this shitshow parade, but can someone link me to an actual free energy device that works?

Thanks.
    well that's the point, no one is going to place a freggin free energy device in your lap. Build it yourself.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post

Thanks.
    I'll give it to you, no worries. Just remind me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Fine ill give you something that someone else invented.

YouTube - FREE ENERGY SOLAR POWER STIRLING ENGINE FRESNEL LENS