MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

http://www.humanresonance.org/Tesla's_Rebirth.pdf

Tesla's Rebirth:
    The discovery of the stationary terrestrial waves [indicates]... that, despite its vast extent, the entire planet can be thrown into resonant vibration like a little tuning fork; that electrical oscillations suited to its physical properties and dimensions pass through it unimpeded, in strict obedience to a simple mathematical law, has proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that the Earth, considered as a channel for conveying electrical energy... is infinitely superior to a wire or cable...

~ Nikola Tesla, 'Tuned Lightening', 1907

Nikola Tesla's most profound discovery -the existence of 'stationary terrestrial waves' by which he resonantly powered his wireless devices- went unpublished and unknown to the world for 35 years after his death. The Tesla Museum published his discovery in the Colorado Springs Notes in 1978, and in that same year a boy named Alex was born on a small Caribbean island, who would later spontaneously complete Tesla's unfinished theory. By the age of 26, Alex Putney had intuitively applied four-dimensional mathematics to produce spherical maps of Earth's standing wave infrasound patterns, and presents an astonishing perspective on the unfolding human reality that overturns many presently-accepted scientific, political, cultural and spiritual apperceptions.

While physicists now struggle to find a real-world application for quantum theory, Putney holistically applies quantum iterated functions to specific places and events, penetrating the great mysteries of the human spirit and informing a new understanding of DNA and phenomena of consciousness such as autism, savant syndrome, reincarnation, psychoacoustics, energy healing and crop circles. Alex's experience of synesthesia inspired the development of quantum maps that reestablish the ancient Sanskrit knowledge of Akasha - the invisible creative force of the cosmos. Fascinating past life continuities reveal the hidden thread of knowledge that binds consciousness through the karmic process of reincarnation, linking the inventive ability of Tesla with the life's work of an inventive mind of the Renaissance, Leonardo da Vinci.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

http://churchofthecosmos.wordpress.c...osmic-masters/

I know in the earlier link I posted some dweeb is pretending to be the reincarnation of da Vinci and Tesla, but the above website seems to think otherwise.

2.MELCHIZEDEK (not the same being as one of the incarnations of the Christ Jesus)

1.Universal Logos or Father in the Constellation Sagittarius
    2.Ensouls every living being in the Universe
    3.Head of the Cosmic Order of Melchizedek
    4.Nikola Tesla is said to be his only earthly incarnation
    5.Melchizedek is another cosmic and galactic master who is very available for people to contact and channel. There are many beings with the name Melchizedek because the Order of Melchizedek is a cosmic order and priesthood throughout our Universe. In the ancient writings, the term Melchizedek was given to any initiate who passed the seven levels of initiation in the Order of Melchizedek. Jesus had an incarnation under the name Melchizedek, and the Universal Logos’ name is Melchizedek. The particular Melchizedek to whom I refer in this section is a Cosmic being who is a member of the governing council of this galactic sector. He is a new member of this council. In the initial focus of his work, he served as a liaison between the Earth and other Planets and the Galactic Center. He has recently replaced another Cosmic Master who has moved on to a position on the Universal level.Melchizedek has also had some lifetimes on Earth, besides working with the Earth on an inner plane level. His last life on Earth was as a king named Melchizedek. He has overshadowed many beings on Earth, one of whom was Enoch, ” the man who walked with God.”Through Enoch’s work with Melchizedek, he ascended in that lifetime. He is currently working through a number of people to bring forth information about how to use Light. He is readily available to be contacted and channeled. Source: JDS, I AM UNIVERSITY

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I have 2 theories on the personality of Nikola Tesla:

1. If the reincarnation theory is correct, then da Vinci, Tesla, and Alexander Putney must all be INTP.
    2. If the Universal Logos theory is correct, Tesla or Master Melchizedek must be ENTP, INTP, or INTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Don't know if this is on here, but it is relevant to Tesla.

INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Nikola Tesla is one of the people featured in the INTP world domination thread along with Darth Revan and George Soros. (I know he is probably ENTP or INTJ but who cares lol.)
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...omination.html

Interestingly, Nikola Tesla was voted the Greatest Inventor of All Time on this site:
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/inn...acket-game.htm

He handily beat all his competitors in this voting bracket, which were Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, and Galileo Galilei.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

He was an INFJ...

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

brilliant man! very amazing! it makes me angry that during my early school years they only emphasized edison and mentioned nothing of nikola. through my own efforts, i learned of nikola. its odd to hate someone that is long dead but i kinda hate thomas edison for stealing credit.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    brilliant man! very amazing! it makes me angry that during my early school years they only emphasized edison and mentioned nothing of nikola. through my own efforts, i learned of nikola. its odd to hate someone that is long dead but i kinda hate thomas edison for stealing credit.

Many go uncredited for the large part.
    Faraday i find an excellent example of this, Faraday also appeals to me on a personal level, being a highly principled man, a man of values.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"