• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hobbits' wrist action shows they were little, not people

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Very cool. I saw something about this on tv kinda recently, I think. :thinking:

Edit: Nope, different thing altogether.

Last edited:

Mycroft

The elder Holmes
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Scientists need to stop tossing around that stupid "smoking gun" term all of the time.

ygolo

My termites win
That dude looked nothing like Frodo Baggins.

Meh.

attachment.php

darlets

"A new season at the archaeological site of Sima de las Palomas in Murcia has begun with the discovery of a near complete skeleton of a Neanderthal in a cave and the find has firmly placed Sima among the prime early man sites of the world, according to dig director Michael Walker.

The skeleton is still being extricated from its surroundings but even so it has caused quite a buzz in the palaeontological world which is hopeful of obtaining Neanderthal DNA results at last.
To ensure no contamination spoils the findings, as occurred with Neanderthal bones found in a cave in Croatia last year, the archaeologists involved in the recovery of the skeleton are working in forensic-style suits, masks and latex gloves.
The find has remained intact because it appears the individual – and others yet to be excavated – was in the cave when it collapsed during an earthquake.
Also buried were animal bones, plants and Paleolithic tools and utensils, making the site an extremely important one."