• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How much do iPods and iPhones cost these days?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I may be a little out of the loop here, but my bday is coming up, and I want to get one of these iPhones/iPods. How much do iPhones cost? How much do iPods cost? What do you think I should get?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Take my advice, get an iPod or an iPod touch, but not an iPhone. Not only is the iPhone ridiculously expensive, I've heard that the cell phone plans for them are insanely expensive too. An iPod touch is almost the exact same thing as an iPhone, but it can't call people or text them. But meh, whatever floats your boat I guess.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Oh wow, good link, thanks.

Really? I didn't know that about the iPhone, thanks.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no...the iphone does all of those things though! but yeah you have to pay your like $70 mo. plus like $30 or so for internet service....but...you can get one for like 199 or something if you want to sign a year contract...i think...if i remember that right.

oh...actually less now...

The 8GB iPhone 3G has some great new features. It even has a new price — just $99.1

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Oh, it's $99 now? Does it say anything about the plans? Are they still really expensive?