• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Sup b*tches

Atomic Fiend

DYNAMITE.jpg

Don't mind me, just working on my Giant robot.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
Excuse me sir, I'm rather concerned about the "greenhouse gasses" produced by your "robot".

I propose that no robot should get less than 35 awesomeness per gallon.

MetalWounds

More human than human
MBTI Type
TP
Enneagram
9w8
7 tons is pretty light for that monster...wonder what it's made of

ygolo

My termites win
No comparison to that, but I got one of these working yesterday.

You can buy FANUC robots for relatively cheap off of ebay once the car manufacturers are done with them.

I'd be fun to get a hold of one of these and do what they did in the video.

[YOUTUBE="llRbUHVjP7Q"]Fun w/ FANUC Robot[/YOUTUBE]

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
I see Japan FINALLY did something to rid their Godzilla problem.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
But where was the inspiration for Gundam from?

[youtube="x74GTv9BylQ"]Giant Robo[/youtube]

[youtube="Hrh2LnO0rOQ"]GR anime[/youtube]

^_^

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Snap! Those plagiarists!

Those bullets coming out of the robot's fingers totally reminded me of Power Ranger zords.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Snap! Those plagiarists!

Those bullets coming out of the robot's fingers totally reminded me of Power Ranger zords.
Incidentally, Power Rangers was plagiarized (with permission and lots of money thrown around) from the original series - Zyuranger. Zyuranger is more awesome by the way, and I need to finish the rest of it.

I'm right up to the point where the original Green Ranger... I won't spoil it.

YouTube - Zyuranger theme

I was watching this one day, while watching a Power Ranger clip on YouTube. I had heard of it actually being based off of the original series Koryuu Sempai Mega Ranger, or something similar. I was a bit taken aback with it - they were on cycles, not something seen regularily in the US series.