First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I use facebook. It's a fantastic invention because I don't have to actually leave my room to see anybody in order to kinda sorta socialize/keep in touch with them. I don't check it too often, I'm not on there daily. But once or twice a week to see if anyone is up to anything new.
    I don't mind Facebook, it actually has helped me connect with old old friends recently. That's cool.

But I'm sick of all the crap invites I get to this app and that app, and hearts, and flowers, and hugs, and snowballs... Ugh. I postpone dealing with them for a few weeks, then just summarily just delete all of them and start over. At one point, I had like 40-50 of these things waiting to be responded to in some way. Do NOT ask me to make decisions over superfluous things like those...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Hello, my name is BryNTP and I am a facebookaholic. Going on 20 seconds sober. Where is my coin?

I get sick of random invites too. Quality over quantity in my book.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't mind Facebook, it actually has helped me connect with old old friends recently. That's cool.

But I'm sick of all the crap invites I get to this app and that app, and hearts, and flowers, and hugs, and snowballs... Ugh. I postpone dealing with them for a few weeks, then just summarily just delete all of them and start over. At one point, I had like 40-50 of these things waiting to be responded to in some way. Do NOT ask me to make decisions over superfluous things like those...
    I actually leave all the people who friend me, that I don't really like, up there. I call it my Wall of Shame. And yeah all the apps become insane after a while.

MBTI
    istj
    Enneagram

I can barely keep up with myspace, why should I sign up for MORE social networking websites when I can spend some REAL LIVE time with people, and not posting dumb comments on some website?!

/end rant

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

yeah I have 90 requests right now I ignore most of them. they kind of just sit their minding their own busineses
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I changed my mind. One is enough... go with Facebook.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I had a friend get me signed up on facebook and I'm still not overly into it. I change my status and upload random pics every so often.

I really do want to use twitter to keep track of all my yahoo status messages about my kids but I can't seem to force myself.

I'm much more into flickr and yahoo than either of those.

Dali

I was forced to sign up for Twitter recently and it was just like Facebook with it's most abused feature ONLY i.e. status updates

That's, like, hell.

MBTI
    INTJ

I just started using facebook to keep track of my kids.
    I found a gal I went to high school with, and we got together and had a jam session. I had forgotten how much I loved her. It's like we're soul sisters.
    We keep track of our grandchildren and other family members through Facebook, so I doubt if we're changing now, and I'm certainly not going to juggle a bunch of them. I like having one place to go.

I agree with everyone about the annoying factor of the "apps". I've been participating in some of the things sort of begrudgingly. I'm going to feel less guilty deleting them now.