• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Photoshop Help

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Anyone gifted in this area? I need help with Christmas photos so I can order them hopefully today. :smile:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Here is the pic we are gonna have to go with. My eyes are black and the dog needs some whitening up around the eyes and mouth. Our youngest also has red around her mouth (cold weather does this).

pic one

Love this pic, but it needs some brightening. pic two

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
do you still need help? or is garg doing it?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Kay, let me see what I can do here. *starts Photoshop*
Maybe you have seen some of my work on here. So maybe I can help you. =)

Edit: Yup, I can see it. You look demonic and that's not really cool for an X-Mas pic. The dog too. And I can see thet red face, yes. What exactly is up with the dogs nose? Then I can fix that too o.o

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
lol maybe it should be a contest on who can make me look the best? vain much? yeah, it happens. :rolleyes:

here's one i like, but again our youngest can't stand still and looks like a spirit.

and they're could be a bonus involved for the one who can make me look thinner. ;P

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Oh yeah. That pic would be nice, but the youngest is a little unsharp. X_x

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Well, let me know what else I need to fix on those two or what is not quite okay yet.
Pic 1

Pic 2

PS: Here, I sharpened your daughter a bit. Now she is not a spirit anymore. =)
CLICK
Now if you want you can use it. IDK. Just thought I would fix it.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Hey Jen. Here's some preliminary work I did. I gave Limey Ralph Macchio's headband from the Karate Kid. You'll notice that I did some touch up work on your daughter's mouth area, and gave your son Flavor Flav's clock. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Edahn

P.S. I thought Teineman Square looked a little more festive, hence the backdrop.

jenfamily.jpg

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I gave Limey Ralph Macchio's headband from the Karate Kid. You'll notice that I did some touch up work on your daughter's mouth area, and gave your son Flavor Flav's clock. Let me know what you think.
P.S. I thought Teineman Square looked a little more festive, hence the backdrop.
*lol* OMG, Edahn! Not quite what she wanted but awesome anyways. :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Hey Jen. Here's some preliminary work I did. I gave Limey Ralph Macchio's headband from the Karate Kid. You'll notice that I did some touch up work on your daughter's mouth area, and gave your son Flavor Flav's clock. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Edahn

jenfamily.jpg
lmao, you nut! hahaha!

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
garg i do like the last one but ree's still blurry even tho it's better. the first one I look crazy and there's no need to let people in on that. ;)

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
garg i do like the last one but ree's still blurry even tho it's better. the first one I look crazy and there's no need to let people in on that. ;)
Heh, so some more work on you in the first one? =)
Anything else missing?

Here, this should look less crazy (I should really work more on PEOPLE instead of Demons and Undeads ^^°).
CLICK

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'm leaning towards this, I just wish there was a way to make Ree look less blah. My eyes still look wacked out in the last one. Next year we're just gonna get a family pic on vacation and forget the trying to look dressed up crap.

xmas08.jpg

thanks for your help. i realize i was probably asking for the impossible. :)

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Hm, wish I could do more. =/

Tho, seeing the "endpic"...I think people will like it. I mean you did put effort in it and I think everyone can see that. It doesn't have to be "perfect" to be perfect. I mean it's Christmas and it's about the thought and spirit. =)

Still, I wish I could help you better.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
For Jen :)

jen1gl6.jpg

jen2jv0.jpg

Gargoyles: you'll need to teach me that eye treatment sometimes...

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Gargoyles: you'll need to teach me that eye treatment sometimes...
Oh, sure. No problem. It's not even that hard. Not really. I could show you all the possible methods. Just let me know when and where. =)

PS: What exactly did you do to the pictures? o.o
<-- is blind

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Hm, wish I could do more. =/

Tho, seeing the "endpic"...I think people will like it. I mean you did put effort in it and I think everyone can see that. It doesn't have to be "perfect" to be perfect. I mean it's Christmas and it's about the thought and spirit. =)

Still, I wish I could help you better.
you did great and I very much appreciate your efforts. I am being nit picky and only b/c we never see most of the people I am sending these pictures to so I try to at least make an effort once a year even though I dread it so that these people can see how great we're doing and yeah that last comment is dipped in sarcasm.

Next year, one pic snapped of us somewhere in this world and slapped on a photo card, the end. :D

nighting, thank you :) the color in those pics looks nice.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Heh, maybe next time you should just make pics of each of you alone, and then you let me put it together in front of a picture of your uh...living room. That way you have no ghosts and nothing. :D

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Oh, sure. No problem. It's not even that hard. Not really. I could show you all the possible methods. Just let me know when and where. =)

PS: What exactly did you do to the pictures? o.o
<-- is blind

Hmmm color correction... curves, filters mostly

The whole family shot, I also brighten up the dog and Jen's eyes.