User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFj

Default Itunes problem after system restore

Ok so it seems that my PC had a virus installed in it so I decided to do a system restore to 6 days ago. Now Itunes wont run on my PC, it says "Quicktime not found. Quicktime is required to run ITunes. Please reinstall Itunes." I did reinstall it and it gives me the same issue, I tried to "repair" it and still it gives me the same issue. This has happened to me before and the last time I pretty much rebuilt my entire Pc from scratch for it to work again. Now *cough*......I have enough bootleg registry keys of XP to rebuild my PC as many times as I want but I don't want to through that trouble. Any ideas????
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

1 out of 3 times that I use iTunes, I'll have a problem so I rarely use it anymore. One of the times I went on the Apple site and emailed them a question and they responded within 24 hours with the solution to my problem. It was still frustrating though.

Apple - Support - iTunes Store

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

You're saying you re-installed iTunes or did you re-install Quicktime? If you haven't already, try re-installing Qucktime first, then do the iTunes install.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, delete quicktime and itunes and then reinstall them both OR use media monkey instead. I haven't used the latest Songbird yet but it plays itunes purchases and is supposed to be pretty good.

MBTI
    ENFj

Success. I uninstalled both Quicktime and Itunes now its running perfectly. Thanks for your advice gentleman /and/or Lady.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.