• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Chest beating

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Does anyone know how much pressure (force per unit of area) must be applied to a female breast to breach the pain threshold? I'm sure this will vary per individual. I'm looking for a range, here.

Lateralus

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
A subject who wishes to remain anonymous performed a test for me. She measured 15 lbs applied over a 5" by 3" area. That comes out to be 1 psi.

I'm going to need more subjects to verify this data. If you feel like participating, you can post your results here or send me a PM if you wish to remain anonymous.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
wait, if you punch a tit it hurts? I thought they were like airbags...

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Depends on the part of the breast. And the time of the month. And probably breast size.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Larger chests have the same quantity of nerve endings as smaller ones but spread over a larger area so sensitivity may vary depending on size. Also time of the month.