• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HEROES!

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Heroes fan care to type heroes characters?

Claire-INFP
Sylar- EXTP
Peter- INFP
Matt- INFJ
Samual- ENTJ
Hiro- ENFP
Nathan- ENFJ
Mohinder Suresh- IXXP
Noah Bennet- INTJ

Discuss. Their are probably like 100 characters I am forgetting...

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Claire-INFP
Sylar- ENTP
Peter- ISFP
Matt- Boring
Hiro- ENFP
Nathan- ESTJ
Mohinder Suresh- INTP
Noah Bennet- ISTJ
Ando - ISTP
Issac : ISFP
Nikki: ISFJ
Micah: INTJ
Adam :ESTP

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Claire-INFP
Sylar- ENTP
Peter- ISFP
Matt- Boring
Hiro- ENFP
Nathan- ESTJ
Mohinder Suresh- INTP
Noah Bennet- ISTJ
Ando - ISTP
Issac : ISFP
Nikki: ISFJ
Micah: INTJ
Adam :ESTP

I forgot who adam is....Hehe...

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Adam Monroe, Also known as Takezo Kensei. He's a regenerator, though the legends of Takezo Kensei were largely due to Hiro's hero worship inspired interference. Affiliated with the company to some degree, and one of their malevolent members. Killed by Arthur Petrelli when he absorbed Adam's regeneration, thus causing his age to catch up to him and kill him on the spot.

Geno

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Adam Monroe, Also known as Takezo Kensei. He's a regenerator, though the legends of Takezo Kensei were largely due to Hiro's hero worship inspired interference. Affiliated with the company to some degree, and one of their malevolent members. Killed by Arthur Petrelli when he absorbed Adam's regeneration, thus causing his age to catch up to him and kill him on the spot.

Oh yea! That guy.....Now I remember. This show has way too many damn characters.

Sunny Ghost

Well, dern. I've been looking to see if this thread already existed... couldn't find it and started a new one. Well, anywho...

Peter Petrelli- INFJ -he has the INFJ heart. Grandiose. Need to help. Nothing's ever good enough.
Nathan Petrelli- ESTJ
Claire-xSFx -definitely not an ESFP, or an ESFJ... maybe an ISFP? What's an ISFJ like? Hrm...
Hiro-INxx -feeler or thinker??
Ando-ESTP
Angela Petrelli-ENTJ
Matt Parkman- hahaha. poor matt parkman. ISFP?
Micah-xSTx -ISTP?
Tracy-xSFx -ESFJ, maybe?
Sylar-INFx - you think maybe he has some INFP angst?
Dr. Suresh-xNTx - INTP??
Noah Bennet-ISTJ-No doubts.

What do you guys think?

Sunny Ghost

Claire: ESFP
Hiro: ENFP
Angela: INTJ
Tracy: ISTP
Noah : IxTJ. I can see both S & N.

(Re-routed from the Heroes thread I started before I discovered this one already existed.)

Claire is NO ESFP! I know a few ESFP types, and she is definitely not one of them. I'm actually now thinking ISFP for her.
And I feel like INTJ's have no desire for political domination or global domination in the way Angela Petrelli does. INTJ's don't care much for the world of people, I don't think...
And ISTP's are very mechanical, and Tracy is not. She's more of a feeler.
And Noah is more of a duty man, just like an ISTJ. He's not really a deep thinker like an N.

Sunny Ghost

Claire is not INFP.

i completely agree with you. she's very isfp or even isfj-like. she's more down to earth than the typical infp. practical/realistic, if you will. she's in a constant search for self, or a place to "belong" and also has a spontaneity to her. these make her very isfp.

Sunny Ghost

I think Hiro might be an INFP or an INFJ.
I don't think Ando is an ISTP... but then again, he does play a smaller role so it's really hard to pick out what he is. They haven't really shown him to have a whole lot of strengths outside of loyalty. However, he seems more like an attention seeker which makes me think he's more of an extrovert. He's definitely a sensor... but as to whether or not he's a thinker or feeler... just don't really know. And... I'd say more perceptive than judgmental.

ConstantlyImagining

MBTI Type
INFJ
My "typings":

Peter- INFJ
Hiro- INFP
Sylar- INTJ
Nathan- ESTJ
Claire- ISFP
Noah- ENFJ
Ando- ISTP
Mohinder- INTP
Matt- ISFJ
Micah-INTP
Angela- INXJ
Adam- ESTP

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Are you sure Micah isn't ISTP? He seems to be more interested in the 'hardware' of computers. His 'power' is to entirely bypass the 'software' aspect.

Same with Sylar. The mechanics of watches are a very SP occupation. In fact I would suggest that his entire motivation is a drive to feed his Se.

Hiro seems FJ to me. Primary concern is honour, supported by his crazy fantasies about being a superhero. Peter is more FP than he is.

Anamalech

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
5w4
Milo - INFJ
Masi - INTP
Ali Larter - ISFP
Hayden - ESFP
Zachary Quinto - INTJ