• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Breakfast Club

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Brian: INTP
Andrew: ISFJ
Claire: INFJ
Allison: INFP
Bender: ENTP
Vernon: ESTJ

anastasiaromanova

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just saw this 30 year old movie for the first time. Wow, it is really amazing that two people here said John Bender is an 8 or 7w8. John Bender is the ur-quintessential counterphobic Six existing in the Platonic land of forms. Don't even think he's 8-fixed. Seems 6w5 with 9w8 and 4w3 fixes, soc/sx, megaheavy on the sx. If 8-fixed maybe sx/sp. Something very, very close to Lou Reed.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
John: E?TJ 8w7 So/Sx (his style of verbal assault is much more Te dom than Se dom. I don't think he's ESTP)

What about ESFP? Se and Te?

guile85

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Necro, i own the movie and it seems like you guys are on crack.
Bender entp
The nerd maybe entj or intj this one im iffy. He plays alot of roles where he seems intuitive
The basketcase infj period period period a far out one. Look at the seen with andrew she sees him and he empathizes with her. Duh
The jock infp shadowing estj or vice versa
The princess enfp or esfj.

Principle entj atleast in his role as principle.

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ohh, I love this movie!
Nerd-IxTP, shows inferior Fe
Jock-ISFJ, pretty clear
Basket Case-INFJ, obviously in a Ni-Ti loop, lives in her own world
Princess-ISFJ, also pretty clear
Criminal-ESFP, attention seeker, uses Se and Te

GraeWoolf

Why is Bender an S? He is reeking of Ne in my opinion, the only *vague* thing that wold indicate that he was an S was the fact that he liked shop, whatever that means. He has a laser sharp wit and makes hilarious puns and put-downs. Claire an E? No way. And Andrew is an F, I watched this film twice last night and I am pretty certain that he is an F, he seems ESTJ-ish because his father is, and he tries to emulate his father, imo, and as the movie progresses you begin to see *his true* personality and he seems like an incredibly conscientious, empathetic individual. That scene where he admits to what he did to that kid??? Soooooo indicative of his true empathetic nature. And, lol, the principal is an E, hardcore. Perhaps even an ESFJ.
Sensors can be witty like that. I see him as an ESTP in an Se-Fe loop. ENTP is similar, but he fits ESTP much better.