• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zooey Deschanel

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol.

Random example: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12626&p=501625&viewfull=1#post501625

Do you know many other dudes here who can find the exact type of severals characters in just one time?

No of course.

Now admit your fail and stop giving shit.

What does that mean?

Refer back to my prior post, thanks:

Anyway, I'm bored. See ya.

...I can't stand Zooey Deschanel for some reason. Unbelievably & mysteriously annoying ...& I feel so sorry for the helpless little boys who "fall in love" with her.

That sounds like the plot for "500 Days of Summer." (Although, the reality is that she told him she wasn't interested in a LTR, but he kept trying to read her differently and paid the price.)

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
That sounds like the plot for "500 Days of Summer." (Although, the reality is that she told him she wasn't interested in a LTR, but he kept trying to read her differently and paid the price.)

lol yeah, except Joseph Gordon levitt is super-hot & that movie was unrealistic, if I were ever paired up with him in a face-to-face combat over a lady I would just kick his ass & guess what, i would do it with the thickest part of my shoes.

Jesus god competing w/ JGL for women?? Can think of few things more humiliating, I'd probably rather swallow bottles of glue.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Jesus god competing w/ JGL for women?? Can think of few things more humiliating, I'd probably rather swallow bottles of glue.

Elmer's white, or rubber cement? :smile:

i wonder if Zooey is that impenetrable IRL, vs just in the movies she acts in.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Elmer's white, or rubber cement? :smile:

i wonder if Zooey is that impenetrable IRL, vs just in the movies she acts in.

You know the word impenetrable brings up a distasteful sexual angle, & you know what I think that's valid, I think i'm gonna talk about it, i'm not afraid & I don't think I would want to have sex with Zooey. I'm serious. What would she do the whole time, stare into my hair with those bizarre eyes, ew that would creep me out so majorly. I would so turn Zooey Deschanel down. I'd be the first guy to do it, striking a victory for the more loathsome sex over these creatures who entrance people with their mysterious enormous eyes.

I would use rubber cement too for my Joseph-Gordon-Levitt suicide, I'd want the maximum of glue.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know the word impenetrable brings up a distasteful sexual angle,

Jeeez, why is everything about sex? Lol.
... but from what people have been saying, maybe it's valid here, I guess. ;)

\& you know what I think that's valid, I think i'm gonna talk about it, i'm not afraid & I don't think I would want to have sex with Zooey. I'm serious. What would she do the whole time, stare into my hair with those bizarre eyes, ew that would creep me out so majorly. I would so turn Zooey Deschanel down. I'd be the first guy to do it, striking a victory for the more loathsome sex over these creatures who entrance people with their mysterious enormous eyes.

I think if those eyes behind which you can't read anything creeps you out, that would be a great thing to avoid. It could be like hooking up with an alien.

I would use rubber cement too for my Joseph-Gordon-Levitt suicide, I'd want the maximum of glue.

There are worse ways to go.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Jeeez, why is everything about sex? Lol.

Okay I didn't mean that. Look, I'm a humanist. What i most want to do is have servants feed me grapes while I become immortal & someone paints a picture of me. if sex is involved in that, okay spiffy, but who's to complain? People can complain, they can drop their complaints into the complaint box, I don't read them.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I think if those eyes behind which you can't read anything creeps you out, that would be a great thing to avoid. It could be like hooking up with an alien.

That's exactly it, you can't read anything in her eyes. It's like a one-way window that's turned inside out, so you get a mirror back into your own eyes which are looking at her eyes. Like an infinite recursion of looking into Zooey Deschanel & wanting her to look at you except she can't.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's like a one-way window that's turned inside out, so you get a mirror back into your own eyes which are looking at her eyes.

Worse, it's a fun-house mirror dripping with LSD.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
That's exactly it, you can't read anything in her eyes. It's like a one-way window that's turned inside out, so you get a mirror back into your own eyes which are looking at her eyes. Like an infinite recursion of looking into Zooey Deschanel & wanting her to look at you except she can't.

Is it weird that I find the idea here incredibly sexy? Because I do.
Infinite recursions turn me on.

Seriously though, her eyes are my favorite part of her body.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Is it weird that I find the idea here incredibly sexy? Because I do.
Infinite recursions turn me on.

Seriously though, her eyes are my favorite part of her body.

zooey-deschanel.jpg

Notice how small the pupils are. The extreme minimum of light coming in... you see the color & think, oh, she's looking at me, but your image doesn't even penetrate into her eyeball.

Big pupils are bedroom eyes, sign of attraction... what's the opposite, museum eyes, graveyard eyes. creepay!!!!!!!!!!

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
zooey-deschanel.jpg

Notice how small the pupils are. The extreme minimum of light coming in... you see the color & think, oh, she's looking at me, but your image doesn't even penetrate into her eyeball.

Big pupils are bedroom eyes, sign of attraction... what's the opposite, museum eyes, graveyard eyes. creepay!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, but they go great with her personal style, which is really weird and off-beat. I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong, but I really like the detached vibe she gives off.

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
You can't prove the contrary either. You're just alignating common places and does'nt show any sign of competence on your side.

So your post is pointless. STFU.

Just pointing out the futility of claiming greatness in an immeasurable field.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
zooey-blonde-elf--large-msg-124785061386.jpg

her face is so plain, she has nice eyes, but she's not beautiful by any means. not saying she's unattractive either, but i really doubt if she had her natural hair, no fake lashes, etc, most people wouldn't give her a second glance walking down the street.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
her face is so plain, she has nice eyes, but she's not beautiful by any means. not saying she's unattractive either, but i really doubt if she had her natural hair, no fake lashes, etc, most people wouldn't give her a second glance walking down the street.

This is why you have to force yourself to be beautiful in much the same way you have to force yourself to eat or get out of bed every goddamn day

For example, I have to shave my face, exercise, and perform other mundane activities in order to stay attractive.

Zooey probably goes through the same hell that we all do.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
zooey-blonde-elf--large-msg-124785061386.jpg

That's probably the least flattering picture she's ever taken. If any of us were photographed making that particular facial expression, and having dyed our hair an unnatural color for a role, I'm sure people on the internet would think we were overrated/plain, too.

Her natural hair color is what you see now--a quick google search turns up interviews where she talks about her natural hair color vs dying it for roles. Katy Perry is a natural blonde. Winona Ryder is a natural blonde. But Zooey and her sister Emily are natural brunettes. You can tell in that picture that that blonde is not her natural hair color. It's too brassy and clashes with her skintone.

You're blond right now. Are you having more fun?
When I had my natural black hair, people decided that I was some goth girl. Blond hair softens me a bit, and with my pale skin it is sort of angelic-looking I think. But when I was little, I always hated the idea that blondes were thought of as prettier than brunettes. For instance, in the illustrations of Alice in Wonderland, Alice has blond hair, but I always knew that the real Alice had brown hair.

And here's a video without the eyelashes and stylized makeup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPzU-ldvfc&feature=relmfu (Sorry, tried embedding, but couldn't get it to cooperate.)

Not NO makeup, but scaled-down enough to see if it's all smoke and mirrors. Would you call that plain? I think a lot of girls would love to look like that with minimal makeup.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP. reminds me of other more "introverted" ENFP's that I know. Sometimes they give off an INTP vibe, but when you get to know them, they'll show something else.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes, that's what kind of throwing me...
Jesus, I was joking....

Although, ^^ENFP feels more right to me too. She reminds me of ENFPs I know. And while an ENFP could play an INTP I very much doubt that an INTP could convincingly protray an ENFP.
Also Flak thinks she's INTP and Flak is always wrong.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Although, ^^ENFP feels more right to me too. She reminds me of ENFPs I know. And while an ENFP could play an INTP I very much doubt that an INTP could convincingly protray an ENFP.
Also Flak thinks she's INTP and Flak is always wrong.

Ha, poor ol' Jack. :smile: Must be hard missing the target so much...

I don't have the same experience with ENFPs whatsoever. It's all about function.

Ne is an explicable function. I have no issue tracking the chain of Ne ideas that leads back to their source, because it's all pinging back, link by link, to whatever triggered it. That's how Ne works.

Ni is the "way of seeing" that is not a chain but is just based on whatever the person is seeing, so it just is whatever it is and comes out of nowhere. If there IS any linkage, it's inside the person, not built on a chain of observable external details, and so it seems ethereal and comes out of nowhere.

At least in the way she acts and some of her social presentation, Zooey is very much the latter; she's constantly coming out of left field, as if she is responding to a world that no one else can see, which is why people seem to hate her or love her.

That's why I have a lot of trouble thinking she's an Ne-dom. Her intuitive leaps can't be tracked like they can with Ne-doms, which is where I'm coming from.