• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zooey Deschanel

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, it seems pretty clear Zooey doesn't give a darn about conforming to the image of a Hollywood starlet at this point, or appeasing the sexual proclivities of the male population her age, she'd rather do her own thing and be herself even if it costs her.|/quote]

Yeah, that's what i said: she clearly does'nt like cock too much, it's not her stuff.

Sounds like you're just firing wildly with your type shotgun into the air, hoping to get lucky.

Not more than other people on the thread, really.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think she's cute. nostalgic charm, quirky in an appealing way, lovely singing voice.

CzeCze said:
she's the kind of girl straight girls would turn queer for.

exactly.

zooey-deschanel-nails.jpg

i like [MENTION=315]Usehername[/MENTION]'s ISFP raised by NJs theory.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2010/apr/25/zooey-deschanel-interview

seems ISFPy. authenticity, artistry, sincerity.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is it safe to assume she's definitely not an sx-dom?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps she's hard to peg because rather than the more commonly occurring ISFP 4w5, she's ISFP 5w4 because she definitely reads as a lil awkward and "unreachable" in her social presentation. SP-dom?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Perhaps she's hard to peg because rather than the more commonly occurring ISFP 4w5, she's ISFP 5w4 because she definitely reads as a lil awkward and "unreachable" in her social presentation. SP-dom?

She has NOTHING 5 in her.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, that's what i said: she clearly does'nt like cock too much, it's not her stuff.

How do you get from "doesn't try to conform to Hollywood standards of sexy" to "doesn't like cock too much?"

Actually, nevermind. Your answer will probably be nonsensical anyway.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
How do you get from "doesn't try to conform to Hollywood standards of sexy" to "doesn't like cock too much?"

Because it's not simply "hollywood standards of sexy". Theses are signals to attract men and appeal them. Zooey D does'nt send theses signals, which means that she is not interested.

Actually, nevermind. Your answer will probably be nonsensical anyway.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that she gives to tons of other people the same impression that she gives to me. Whatever, it's not something which is made to be explained.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, it seems pretty clear Zooey doesn't give a darn about conforming to the image of a Hollywood starlet at this point, or appeasing the sexual proclivities of the male population her age, she'd rather do her own thing and be herself even if it costs her.

That's not what *I* said. Stop twisting my words and use some precision for once.

Not more than other people on the thread, really.

Yeah, but most of them don't pretend to be typing experts.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, but most of them don't pretend to be typing experts.

I suppose I take for granted that I consider all of us hobbyists. I wonder how many forum threads on typology have to be created before an enthusiast decides to appropriate themselves as an expert? :laugh:

We should set a quota and start giving out special certificates to seal the deal:

Spongebob_Special_Award_895050.gif

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Jesus yeah agree with chana, I can't stand Zooey Deschanel for some reason. Unbelievably & mysteriously annoying, total fraud of an actress, & I feel so sorry for the helpless little boys who "fall in love" with her.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Prove it.

Au contare, the burden of proof is on you to support your claim that you're good at this... which so far, the proof seems to run counter to.

Anyway, I'm bored. See ya.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Xyk

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Lol.

Random example: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12626&p=501625&viewfull=1#post501625

Do you know many other dudes here who can find the exact type of severals characters in just one time?

No of course.

Now admit your fail and stop giving shit.

This is something you can't really prove. Sure, Thursday apparently agreed with you. You'd have to ask the writers of a show (or an actress herself) to take some sort of test or something, and even then, it isn't an exact science because people are complicated. You could be 100% wrong and there's really no way of knowing for sure. I'm not saying you ARE 100% wrong; I don't know you and have only skimmed this thread.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is something you can't really prove.

You can't prove the contrary either. You're just alignating common places and does'nt show any sign of competence on your side.

So your post is pointless. STFU.