FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lol.

Random example: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...l=1#post501625

Do you know many other dudes here who can find the exact type of severals characters in just one time?

No of course.

Now admit your fail and stop giving shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    What does that mean?
    Refer back to my prior post, thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Anyway, I'm bored. See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    ...I can't stand Zooey Deschanel for some reason. Unbelievably & mysteriously annoying ...& I feel so sorry for the helpless little boys who "fall in love" with her.
    That sounds like the plot for "500 Days of Summer." (Although, the reality is that she told him she wasn't interested in a LTR, but he kept trying to read her differently and paid the price.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Refer back to my prior post, thanks:
    Boredom as alibi to avoid admiting that you are wrong.

Pathetic.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That sounds like the plot for "500 Days of Summer." (Although, the reality is that she told him she wasn't interested in a LTR, but he kept trying to read her differently and paid the price.)
    lol yeah, except Joseph Gordon levitt is super-hot & that movie was unrealistic, if I were ever paired up with him in a face-to-face combat over a lady I would just kick his ass & guess what, i would do it with the thickest part of my shoes.

Jesus god competing w/ JGL for women?? Can think of few things more humiliating, I'd probably rather swallow bottles of glue.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Jesus god competing w/ JGL for women?? Can think of few things more humiliating, I'd probably rather swallow bottles of glue.
    Elmer's white, or rubber cement?

i wonder if Zooey is that impenetrable IRL, vs just in the movies she acts in.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Elmer's white, or rubber cement?

i wonder if Zooey is that impenetrable IRL, vs just in the movies she acts in.
    You know the word impenetrable brings up a distasteful sexual angle, & you know what I think that's valid, I think i'm gonna talk about it, i'm not afraid & I don't think I would want to have sex with Zooey. I'm serious. What would she do the whole time, stare into my hair with those bizarre eyes, ew that would creep me out so majorly. I would so turn Zooey Deschanel down. I'd be the first guy to do it, striking a victory for the more loathsome sex over these creatures who entrance people with their mysterious enormous eyes.

I would use rubber cement too for my Joseph-Gordon-Levitt suicide, I'd want the maximum of glue.
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You know the word impenetrable brings up a distasteful sexual angle,
    Jeeez, why is everything about sex? Lol.
    ... but from what people have been saying, maybe it's valid here, I guess.

\& you know what I think that's valid, I think i'm gonna talk about it, i'm not afraid & I don't think I would want to have sex with Zooey. I'm serious. What would she do the whole time, stare into my hair with those bizarre eyes, ew that would creep me out so majorly. I would so turn Zooey Deschanel down. I'd be the first guy to do it, striking a victory for the more loathsome sex over these creatures who entrance people with their mysterious enormous eyes.
    I think if those eyes behind which you can't read anything creeps you out, that would be a great thing to avoid. It could be like hooking up with an alien.

I would use rubber cement too for my Joseph-Gordon-Levitt suicide, I'd want the maximum of glue.
    There are worse ways to go.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Jeeez, why is everything about sex? Lol.
    Okay I didn't mean that. Look, I'm a humanist. What i most want to do is have servants feed me grapes while I become immortal & someone paints a picture of me. if sex is involved in that, okay spiffy, but who's to complain? People can complain, they can drop their complaints into the complaint box, I don't read them.
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I think if those eyes behind which you can't read anything creeps you out, that would be a great thing to avoid. It could be like hooking up with an alien.
    That's exactly it, you can't read anything in her eyes. It's like a one-way window that's turned inside out, so you get a mirror back into your own eyes which are looking at her eyes. Like an infinite recursion of looking into Zooey Deschanel & wanting her to look at you except she can't.
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's like a one-way window that's turned inside out, so you get a mirror back into your own eyes which are looking at her eyes.
    Worse, it's a fun-house mirror dripping with LSD.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Worse, it's a fun-house mirror dripping with LSD.
    Is that worse?
    RCUAI
    ---------