First 1234513 Last

Thread: Zooey Deschanel

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I've had a girl crush on Zooey for a long time...

I can see from these vids why people are going for INTP. She's got a flat voice, and she's the queen of quirk (that's rather why i love her, you just never quite know what she'll say or how she'll say it -- she makes me laugh, and I find her endearing).

But there are various types of F and T who are into geek science like pinhole cameras. I think it would be more definitive if someone can find a piece of her writing or some video where she's forced to actually explain her thinking on something -- that's when you're going to see how logically she thinks and how she puts her thoughts together. Right now, only the quirk and the enjoyment of home-cooked science are apparent in the material here, which could go in a few different directions.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP

Yeah, I'm back to confused again. The older interviews seemed INTPish, for sure, but now she's kind of turned into a non-stop rainbows-and-kittens-and-ukeleles parade, and the stuff she posts on twitter and such are just very non-NT-ish. Of course, she's an actress, and she could have figured out that people can't get enough of the quirk, so she'd better play it up.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

She's too cool to be INTP.
    Also personable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I find her barely average looking and boring honestly...

She looks like Katty Pery. Maybe she 6w7 So/Sp? Or Sp/So? INTP sounds right.
    I agree. She's not that good looking. Katy Perry on the other hand is HOTHOTHOT. Can't say why.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    She's too cool to be INTP.
    Also personable.
    yes, that's what kind of throwing me... the quirk comes off as more Ni than Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Yeah, I'm back to confused again. The older interviews seemed INTPish, for sure, but now she's kind of turned into a non-stop rainbows-and-kittens-and-ukeleles parade, and the stuff she posts on twitter and such are just very non-NT-ish. Of course, she's an actress, and she could have figured out that people can't get enough of the quirk, so she'd better play it up.
    Yes, which is the real her? Lol.

I mean, watch those clips in this thread where she's kind of flat, then watch her in "new Girl" or "500 days of Summer," and they seem fairly different.

To be honest, now that I'm thinking about it, I get a similar vibe from her that I get from Domino (although Domino's sharper-edged).

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

figsfiggyfigs

ISFP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

am i the only one who finds her extremely irritating? i hate her whole quirky girl with bangs shtick and she just plays some variation on herself in every role. plus those fucking cotton commercials.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    ISFP.
    Thank you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    am i the only one who finds her extremely irritating? i hate her whole quirky girl with bangs shtick and she just plays some variation on herself in every role. plus those fucking cotton commercials.
    I didn't at first, but now...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    I think it's one of those things that either you like or you loathe.