User Tag List

First 4121314

Thread: Zooey Deschanel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Then how do you explain the fact that almost every song she's written is about romance and relationships?

Here's "If You Can't Sleep" as an example:
    NTP's are no longer permitted to mention relationships or love? Missed that memo...

Alternatively, if she is an NTP, she'd likely know what kind of music would appeal to the greatest audience or the specific audience she wanted to reach to create her own niche market. Of course, that's if being an NTP has resulted in a complete lack of interest in expressing emotion....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Then how do you explain the fact that almost every song she's written is about romance and relationships?
    artistic INTPs (really, artistic people generally) may use their art to say things that are hard for them to say in regular situations.

INTPs are into romance and relationships, btw. real life INTPs, we're not all caricatures.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

adorable ISFP
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    NTP's are no longer permitted to mention relationships or love? Missed that memo...
    I never said that, and that's not my point. My point is that she doesn't just mention it; it seems to be her primary focus.

Alternatively, if she is an NTP, she'd likely know what kind of music would appeal to the greatest audience or the specific audience she wanted to reach to create her own niche market.
    You seem to be insinuating that someone who is not a NTP would not be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by teleforce View Post
    artistic INTPs (really, artistic people generally) may use their art to say things that are hard for them to say in regular situations.

INTPs are into romance and relationships, btw. real life INTPs, we're not all caricatures.
    I'm not saying INTPs are never into romance, I'm saying that it seems improbable to me that an INTP would primarily write romantic/mushy stuff.

It is possible that she is an INTP. It is also possible that she is any one of the other 15 types. But the point of this forum is not to talk about what's possible, but rather to try to figure out what is the most probable.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

If some people are guessing INTP and others ISFP, that would mean she is probably either ISTP or INFP, INFP seeming the more likely of the 2.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I never said that, and that's not my point. My point is that she doesn't just mention it; it seems to be her primary focus.

You seem to be insinuating that someone who is not a NTP would not be able to do that.

I'm not saying INTPs are never into romance, I'm saying that it seems improbable to me that an INTP would primarily write romantic/mushy stuff.

It is possible that she is an INTP. It is also possible that she is any one of the other 15 types. But the point of this forum is not to talk about what's possible, but rather to try to figure out what is the most probable.
    1) Alright, now for a pointed question: Why do you think an NTP wouldn't write PRIMARILY about relationships?

2) Where in my statement is an insinuation about ANY OTHER type or any sort of advantage an NTP could have over any other type? I really only remember making a comment about NTP and no other.