User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Thread: Zooey Deschanel

I have only seen the first video clip, but she is a bit weird. For any type.

I would agree she in not an enfp. She uses her eyes in an interesting way- lots of side to side extreme glances and extremely direct stares. I have most often seen this pattern in EXTPs. (An enfp will almost always break at various points, when discussing emotion and look downwards at an angle- a kinesthetic pattern in NLP which may be representative of introverted feeling. The extreme side to side glimpes in NLP are auditory-perhaps hinting at Fe). However she seems very into a lot of things like odd fashion, and the wierd comment about liking linguistics, was very much an INFJ sort of interest. She doesnt seem socially smooth enough to be an EXTP to be honest. I have only known two INTP females, thus am lacking data, but they were both quite reserved and took the distance this person has to a much greater extreme and seemed much more reserved.

So I'd say INFJ, although I have never met one quite like her before.

EDIT-Oh, no offense intended if my decsription seems at all harsh, as i realize some of you guys are fans.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    I have only seen the first video clip, but she is a bit weird. For any type.
    You're a bit weird yourself. No offense like.

Also this:
    the wierd comment about liking linguistics, was very much an INFJ sort of interest.
    stands out as a pretty lame comment, in a thread so full of lame as to make that quite some achievement.

So well done for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Despite her sparkling blue eyes, there is something oddly vacant and deadpan in her stares. Very phlegmatic.

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    You're a bit weird yourself. No offense like.

Also this:

stands out as a pretty lame comment, in a thread so full of lame as to make that quite some achievement.

So well done for that.
    sure, but she seems more wierd in a schizoid sort of way.

Why are you rude sometimes? (no offense meant, but you do put a great deal of effort into it, even to the point of being oddly stalker like about it. It is both funny and a little odd, albeit irrelevent typically.)

From my experience, INFJs love word games, linguistics, digging at the meaning behind the words. I have know several who are pursuing graduate work in english rhetoric or english lit. It is like some sort of Ni-Fe-Ti paradise where they pick apart the global meaning of human interactions via the detailed words used in a situaion. Try reading the "elegance of the hedgehog" for a representative example. Thus her mention of the interest in lingusitics was simply a piece of data.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hahahaha! Priceless.

EDIT. It requires very little effort, I assure you.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Kind of want to go for ENxP, just based off general interview impressions, but she annoys the shit out of me and I don't even know why, I just can't type her objectively. Like, seriously. The photos of her eyes just creep me out, make my skin crawl.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    INTP

She's changed her persona quite a bit recently, it seems. I liked her a lot better when I was reading her as INTP. :-P I still mostly like her, but I was catching up on episodes of New Girl on hulu the other day, and her character was sooooooooo dorky and quirky and madcap that it began to seriously irritate me about halfway into the second episode. I like quirk, mostly, but this was some industrial-strength quirk. Like, annoying, laying-it-on-with-a-trowel, Kristen Chenoweth-level self-conscious "charm." So, I dunno. I think she has probably latched onto the idea that she's the "adorkable" (HATE that word) posterchild now, and she may be playing that up more than would be natural for her.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^LOL. Inorite? Unless she's exec producer on that show though, you can't really blame her for its lamity. I doubt there will be a season 2. That one where she sees that guy nekkid and laughs and it makes him impotent or something, that was cringeful.
    Then again, I'm pretty sure I've done that before now.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    ^LOL. Inorite? Unless she's exec producer on that show though, you can't really blame her for its lamity. I doubt there will be a season 2. That one where she sees that guy nekkid and laughs and it makes him impotent or something, that was cringeful.
    Then again, I'm pretty sure I've done that before now.
    There definitely will be a season 2. New Girl is exactly the kind of stale, you've-seen-it-before kind of stuff people love. Community and Parks and Recreation are the kinds of shows that get terrible ratings. WAAAY worse than New Girl. New Girl is amazing next to Two and a Half Men, but Two and a Half Men blows it out of the water, rating-wise.

New Zooey is a bit too much quirkitude, I have to agree. I'm starting to prefer Lizzy Caplin. She's kind of got the same style, but with an attitude I find a bit more tolerable in the long-term.
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

Ti-strong. I'd say INTP. My brother is an INTP and is into linguistics and stuff she mentions (as is my INFJ brother - but I get a stronger INTP vibe from her). She is very awkward in interviews, though amiable.