First 89101112 Last

Thread: Zooey Deschanel

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    That's exactly it, you can't read anything in her eyes. It's like a one-way window that's turned inside out, so you get a mirror back into your own eyes which are looking at her eyes. Like an infinite recursion of looking into Zooey Deschanel & wanting her to look at you except she can't.
    Is it weird that I find the idea here incredibly sexy? Because I do.
    Infinite recursions turn me on.

Seriously though, her eyes are my favorite part of her body.
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Xyk View Post
    Is it weird that I find the idea here incredibly sexy? Because I do.
    Infinite recursions turn me on.

Seriously though, her eyes are my favorite part of her body.

Notice how small the pupils are. The extreme minimum of light coming in... you see the color & think, oh, she's looking at me, but your image doesn't even penetrate into her eyeball.

Big pupils are bedroom eyes, sign of attraction... what's the opposite, museum eyes, graveyard eyes. creepay!!!!!!!!!!
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post

Notice how small the pupils are. The extreme minimum of light coming in... you see the color & think, oh, she's looking at me, but your image doesn't even penetrate into her eyeball.

Big pupils are bedroom eyes, sign of attraction... what's the opposite, museum eyes, graveyard eyes. creepay!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, but they go great with her personal style, which is really weird and off-beat. I see where you're coming from, don't get me wrong, but I really like the detached vibe she gives off.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    You can't prove the contrary either. You're just alignating common places and does'nt show any sign of competence on your side.

So your post is pointless. STFU.
    Just pointing out the futility of claiming greatness in an immeasurable field.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

her face is so plain, she has nice eyes, but she's not beautiful by any means. not saying she's unattractive either, but i really doubt if she had her natural hair, no fake lashes, etc, most people wouldn't give her a second glance walking down the street.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post

her face is so plain, she has nice eyes, but she's not beautiful by any means. not saying she's unattractive either, but i really doubt if she had her natural hair, no fake lashes, etc, most people wouldn't give her a second glance walking down the street.
    This is why you have to force yourself to be beautiful in much the same way you have to force yourself to eat or get out of bed every goddamn day

For example, I have to shave my face, exercise, and perform other mundane activities in order to stay attractive.

Zooey probably goes through the same hell that we all do.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post

That's probably the least flattering picture she's ever taken. If any of us were photographed making that particular facial expression, and having dyed our hair an unnatural color for a role, I'm sure people on the internet would think we were overrated/plain, too.

Her natural hair color is what you see now--a quick google search turns up interviews where she talks about her natural hair color vs dying it for roles. Katy Perry is a natural blonde. Winona Ryder is a natural blonde. But Zooey and her sister Emily are natural brunettes. You can tell in that picture that that blonde is not her natural hair color. It's too brassy and clashes with her skintone.

You're blond right now. Are you having more fun?
    When I had my natural black hair, people decided that I was some goth girl. Blond hair softens me a bit, and with my pale skin it is sort of angelic-looking I think. But when I was little, I always hated the idea that blondes were thought of as prettier than brunettes. For instance, in the illustrations of Alice in Wonderland, Alice has blond hair, but I always knew that the real Alice had brown hair.
    And here's a video without the eyelashes and stylized makeup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPzU...feature=relmfu (Sorry, tried embedding, but couldn't get it to cooperate.)

Not NO makeup, but scaled-down enough to see if it's all smoke and mirrors. Would you call that plain? I think a lot of girls would love to look like that with minimal makeup.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

ENFP. reminds me of other more "introverted" ENFP's that I know. Sometimes they give off an INTP vibe, but when you get to know them, they'll show something else.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    yes, that's what kind of throwing me...
    Jesus, I was joking....

Although, ^^ENFP feels more right to me too. She reminds me of ENFPs I know. And while an ENFP could play an INTP I very much doubt that an INTP could convincingly protray an ENFP.
    Also Flak thinks she's INTP and Flak is always wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Although, ^^ENFP feels more right to me too. She reminds me of ENFPs I know. And while an ENFP could play an INTP I very much doubt that an INTP could convincingly protray an ENFP.
    Also Flak thinks she's INTP and Flak is always wrong.
    Ha, poor ol' Jack. Must be hard missing the target so much...

I don't have the same experience with ENFPs whatsoever. It's all about function.

Ne is an explicable function. I have no issue tracking the chain of Ne ideas that leads back to their source, because it's all pinging back, link by link, to whatever triggered it. That's how Ne works.

Ni is the "way of seeing" that is not a chain but is just based on whatever the person is seeing, so it just is whatever it is and comes out of nowhere. If there IS any linkage, it's inside the person, not built on a chain of observable external details, and so it seems ethereal and comes out of nowhere.

At least in the way she acts and some of her social presentation, Zooey is very much the latter; she's constantly coming out of left field, as if she is responding to a world that no one else can see, which is why people seem to hate her or love her.

That's why I have a lot of trouble thinking she's an Ne-dom. Her intuitive leaps can't be tracked like they can with Ne-doms, which is where I'm coming from.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft