• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fringe

Argus

MBTI Type
ENTP
Let's do some good old character cast typing.

You can watch full episodes in HD here: Fringe - Home
unless you have a mac... :(
then their going to want you to get a flash update that rapes your computer and doesn't allow you to watch the episodes.

The only characters I'm really sure on are Walter Bishop, Peter Bishop, and Nina Sharp.

Olivia Dunham - I*F*
Peter Bishop - IS*P
Walter Bishop - ENTP
Lance Reddick -
Phillip Broyles -
Charlie Francis -
John Scott -
Nina Sharp - ENTJ (of course)
Astrid Farnsworth - *SF*

Olivia comes off as an S, even though she say's that he's awesome at recognizing patterns which is an N specialty.

All I really wanted to say is the Walter is a complete ENTP.

ygolo

My termites win
Olivia Dunham - ISTP
Peter Bishop - INTJ
Walter Bishop - INTP
Lance Reddick - ????
Phillip Broyles - ISTJ
Charlie Francis - ISFJ
John Scott - ????
Nina Sharp - INTJ
Astrid Farnsworth - ISFP

I get an introvert vibe (brooding even for some) from all of the characters. Strange, since I am often arguing that characters are extroverts (like House M.D.)

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Way off.

Walter - INTJ
Peter - ISTP
Dunham - INFJ
Broyles (A.K.A. #1 Badass Necktie) - ISTJ
Astrid - ISTJ
The guy that was trying to shut Olivia down - ENTJ

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Peter: Bishop: ENTP (obvious: IQ 190, live a nomadic life, not pronwe ro follow through anything, job hopper, likes to argue)
walter:INTP

the black dude : INTJ

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
Ooh! I'm a complete Fringe fanatic. Although I'm not very good at typing characters, I definitely agree with Walter on the ENTP theory.
Here are my uneducated guesses.
Olivia - ISxx
Doyles - ENxJ?
Peter - INx
Gah, I'm horrible at typing.

Boelthorn

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Peter is ISTP. Jack of all trades, isolated himself from most people, typical ISTP attitude towards everything.
"the black dude" is an ESTJ. ISTJ seems also an option, but I see more Te than Si. He cares more about stuff getting done than the protocol.
And Nina Sharp isn't introverted at all. She initiates conversation, she is very proactiv, focused on the ourside world. ENTJ.