• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Spede Pasanen

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Probably. The problem is that I don't know enough about his personal life...

... but I bet your real motivation for this thread is to find out if there are any more Finns here... :yes:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Probably. The problem is that I don't know enough about his personal life...

... but I bet your real motivation for this thread is to find out if there are any more Finns here... :yes:
:laugh:

I'd love ideas of his type per that Wikipedia entry. Or, what you mean..

isn't he world famous? :huh:

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
There isn't much. I mean, if I was to type someone famous, would I type what he is, or what he wanted the public to believe he was?

I doubt that anyone here knows him...
:(

I guess most one could do was to type her persona. They tell he was very secretive of his private life..

So, still ENTP by his persona, but who can tell :dry:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Maybe we can say that surely he was an extrovert. He would not have hosted the game show for so many years if he was an introvert. For his humor, I can see how intuition could have made such jokes, but I'm not so sure about him not being S. T is maybe more likely than F but I don't know about P vs J. I remember that Simo Salminen told that Spede was "my way or the highway" kinda guy, so maybe that's more J, don't you think?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Maybe we can say that surely he was an extrovert. He would not have hosted the game show for so many years if he was an introvert. For his humor, I can see how intuition could have made such jokes, but I'm not so sure about him not being S. T is maybe more likely than F but I don't know about P vs J. I remember that Simo Salminen told that Spede was "my way or the highway" kinda guy, so maybe that's more J, don't you think?

I remember reading something like that, and I was a bit surprised. P can be quite stubborn, I should know.. :devil: To tell the truth, I'm not sure now if it's ok to think of P as flexible. I have to rethink this. J can be flexible when putting their mind into a goal.. well, probably they're not flexible about the goal, but mostly everything else then. P flexibility.. well, they have indifference, plus they've usually got many things going on, so they can fit in many new plans with their existing ones. I guess P can be more inflexible about the mood.. tho, I'm not sure.

But, may be J, too.