• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

~ Gone With The Wind ~

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
To Mr. Flak: How does she scheme so well if she's immature F? Immature T makes more sense.
To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure if I thought she was ESFJ. That's what I remember. I've only seen the movie once, they're probably composites anyway, etc. I'm not putting up much of an argument. ;)

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure if I thought she was ESFJ. That's what I remember. I've only seen the movie once, they're probably composites anyway, etc. I'm not putting up much of an argument. ;)

:hug: It's okay, we love you anyway! :hug:

heart

heart on fire

:D The movie plays her pretty darn close to the book, but of course without her thoughts.

heart

heart on fire
Oh, well then, let me just whip out my first edition hardback.

My mother had one of those, but alas no bookcover. Old and torn up, she got it out of some condemned house. Wasn't worth anything.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They need to have fluttering lashes.:cheese:

Do we have one those?! *excited*

I have seen "Gone with the Wind" about a thousand times and I still want to kick Sherman in the groin.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Do we have one those?! *excited*

I have seen "Gone with the Wind" about a thousand times and I still want to kick Sherman in the groin.
"SherrrrrmaaaaaaaaaaAAAAN!" *kick*

(No idea who Sherman even is)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Anyway, isn't this a really touchy feeler sort of topic for the INTPs? Shouldn't you be over on logic row spliting hairs? :D
I'm a humorist/logician. Dual-classed at Level 11.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"SherrrrrmaaaaaaaaaaAAAAN!" *kick*

(No idea who Sherman even is)

Oh, just that guy who burned down the entire South.

He almost put my home capital, Raleigh, to the torch too. I hate slavery, but I also hate Sherman.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Oh, just that guy who burned down the entire South.

He almost put my home capital, Raleigh, to the torch too. I hate slavery, but I also hate Sherman.
Oh, that Sherman. I thought it was a GWTW character.

*betrays Kansas, kicks Sherman in teh nuts*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He camped out on the grounds of a house I used to live in. Amidst the pecan trees.

There's a highboy in the family somewhere with bullet holes in it because my 11 yr old great grandfather took a shot at a Yankee trying to cut a wedding ring off his mother's finger. They took his father away (he was a Revolutionary soldier wanted by the crown).

Bad scene. All of it.