• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist?

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
Nick = ?
Norah = ?

I was totally into Norah.. hahahahah. She was hooooooot!

ring the bell

I LOVED this movie. I haven't taken much time to sit back and figure out the types. I do know I feel this vibe from Norah that she could be INTP. I just say that because we are so eerily similar...

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Just watched this movie really liked it

Nick: INFP
Norah: INTP

I could agree with that. This is a great film. I have never before seen a film display the power struggle between a couple with such rapicidy. (The both of them switch very quickly back-and-forth between wanting each other and wanting their exes, which creates a power imbalance.)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Why is Nick an INFP? He seems very literal. I'd say ISFP. And I can't distinguish the T/F for Norah, though she seems solidly INP.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why is Nick an INFP? He seems very literal. I'd say ISFP. And I can't distinguish the T/F for Norah, though she seems solidly INP.

Agreed. He's a sensor. I even think ISFJ. I don't see him as Fi-dom. Seems heavy on the Fe actually.

thirtiesgirl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Being the music geek that I am, I loved Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. Nick is like every boy I ever pursued in high school and college and never got. They were content to be my friend and talk endlessly about music with me, but they were always physically interested in other girls...much like Nick did with Norah while pining over his vapid girlfriend, until he got it. Sadly, none of the guys I ever liked got it. In more ways than one. It wasn't until I was nearly out of college that one of them finally gave me a chance. We were together 5 years.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Any Michael Cera character is IXFX, probably ISFX but the shy and awkward Introverted Intuitive elitists on Typology Central will peg him as an iNtuitive.