MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Michael Moore

Documentary film maker.

ENFP

Definetly extroverted.

Has to be NF. Moral crusader. Bleeding heart liberal.

P: so scruffy! Goes against the grain.
    4w5 sp

Banned
    MBTI
    type

lol. Who now? j/k

That sounds about right so far.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Jack Flak knows.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

He might be LARD.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Default Michael Moore

I'm watching him on Larry King right now, and I thought I'd post a thread on it.

First off..

What do you think of him and his ideas?

I generally like his ideas. He's pretty radical, though..and I have more independent views. But I like what he's doing. Standing up to what he thinks is wrong and corrupt.

As a person, I really really respect the guy. I don't know a ton about him so I'm still scanning, but from what I have seen, he seems like he knows what he's talking about; he has a remedy for our problems; and he cares about the people. (as far as I can tell)

And more or less as a side topic..

What do you think his type is?

I don't know him well enough to type. But if I were to go with my gut, I'd say ENTP or ENFP.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

I think Michael Moore is not worth thinking about (although he's as big as a planet, so it's hard to avoid him).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I think Michael Moore is not worth thinking about.
    OOOH, YOU BEIN' ALL PHILOSOPHICAL.

What makes you think so?

I'm not romanticizing him, as I said..I don't necessarily agree with his views. But I do think he deserves some respect.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    OOOH, YOU BEIN' ALL PHILOSOPHICAL.

What makes you think so?

I'm not romanticizing him, as I said..I don't necessarily agree with his views. But I do think he deserves some respect.
    Risen thinks so because he's a libertarian.

I think Michael Moore deserves respect. Though sometimes I think he overplays and does the histrionics thing. Like it's about him, his performance. That's irritating. I'm a liberal, and I think Michael Moore might be the sort of liberal that I actually do not get along with IRL. But he's also extremely focused and active politically and I can't help but respect that.

He does good things. Nobody is perfect.

I describe myself as a libertarian(though I don't vote or think along party lines) and I think Michael Moore is simply filling a void in popular politics. If he was a talk show host, he'd be the liberal version of Hannity.... I agree with many of his points but he always overdoes it in his documentaries and ends up looking like a puppet.

Regardless of my mixed opinion of him, I would much rather listen to him babble on for 2 hours then listen to Hannity or O'Reilly for ten minutes.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Risen thinks so because he's a libertarian.

I think Michael Moore deserves respect. Though sometimes I think he overplays and does the histrionics thing. Like it's about him, his performance. That's irritating. I'm a liberal, and I think Michael Moore might be the sort of liberal that I actually do not get along with IRL. But he's also extremely focused and active politically and I can't help but respect that.

He does good things. Nobody is perfect.
    Good point.

I mean..even after watching him on Larry King, he comes off as being pretty closed off to his veiws. He really pushes his side of the spectrum as being the one taken advantage by these power/money hungry demons that are some of the Politicians and Bankers. I mean..he's sees it too black and white, there's really no median.

He's definitely a support-the-cause kind of guy...and I usually don't care for those kind of people.