• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Very interesting description of Dostoevsky's personality

S

Sniffles

Fyodor Dostoevsky characteristics

Of course there's other pages going to more detail about other aspects of his personality. In fact this is part of a whole site dedicated to the personality traits of numerous famous people.

Nice! :)

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's an interesting description. What is his type supposed to be?

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've read some of his short stories. He seems INFP to me (haven't studied his life very much).

S

Sniffles

That's an interesting description. What is his type supposed to be?

INFJ.....you could even say he's the archtypical INFJ, since he's so often referenced in regards to the nature of this type.

I'm looking forward to reading the descriptions they have for other famous INFJs like GK Chesterton, Pope John Paul II, and Solzhenitsyn.