User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Default Any INFJ characters that arent a massive bore?

Most(if not all of them) are just generic voice of reason characters like Lisa Simpson,or characters that carry only the role of establishing a moral high ground,is there any INFJ character that is actually fun?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I rarely see INFJ characters to begin with, although the internet loves to type every character far and beyond as INFJ. And any characters I do find are probably what you would consider boring. They always hold the wise elder role which is fine... the first dozen times.

Anri Sonohara from Durarara!! is probably INFJ and a pretty awesome character in terms of the role she plays within the story. She's rather quiet though, if you're okay with that. I won't spoil further if you do decide to check the show out.
    Likes yama liked this post

Light from Death Note (is typed usually as an Ni Dom) I thought he was cool.
    Gandalf (also is pretty cool, read the books too! typed as an Ni Dom)

I know this a pretty brash assumption from your avatar.. but perhaps maybe Se dom/aux characters are probably what you're more for in a thrill of?
    You don't have to enjoy acertain type of character. I love ENFP's in some stories than others. or Se doms.. or Si Doms too!

Go in with variety!!

I think the main character from Monster is an INFJ and he was interesting as well..

I don't think every Ni Dom is viewed as moral high figure, but rather someone deeply involved with the overall schema of things more than your avg. character.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

What is a manic pixie dream girl?

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Nah; they're all terrible.

wait, maybe Eve from Only Lovers Left Alive ?
    (ENFJ or INFJ, haven't seen the movie since its release so not sure)
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post

I know this a pretty brash assumption from your avatar.. but perhaps maybe Se dom/aux characters are probably what you're more for in a thrill of?
    You don't have to enjoy acertain type of character. I love ENFP's in some stories than others. or Se doms.. or Si Doms too!

Go in with variety!!

I think the main character from Monster is an INFJ and he was interesting as well..

I don't think every Ni Dom is viewed as moral high figure, but rather someone deeply involved with the overall schema of things more than your avg. character.
    I viewed Light Yagami as ENTJ, but I can see where a INFJ typing is coming from. He's a greatly interesting character as well, so I agree with the recommendation.

I haven't finished Monster, I'm really early into the series, but I can vouch for a possible INFJ typing in him as well. Maybe ENFJ, but definitely a strong Fe and Ni user.
    Likes yama, Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/so

Go in with variety!!

Light seems more INTJ to me,his Ni and Fi are easy to spot.And yeah ,its just that it seems strange to me that INFJ characters are always the stock wise or mentor character,it would be nice to have an ESFP play the wise elder and an INFJ be a silly one

Quote Originally Posted by Miaumi View Post
    Light seems more INTJ to me,his Ni and Fi are easy to spot.And yeah ,its just that it seems strange to me that INFJ characters are always the stock wise or mentor character,it would be nice to have an ESFP play the wise elder and an INFJ be a silly one
    Well, perhaps there might be already goofy INFJ's out there as made-up characters.. how would you find one out?

I'm curious.

It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by notmyapples View Post
    I viewed Light Yagami as ENTJ, but I can see where a INFJ typing is coming from. He's a greatly interesting character as well, so I agree with the recommendation.

I haven't finished Monster, I'm really early into the series, but I can vouch for a possible INFJ typing in him as well. Maybe ENFJ, but definitely a strong Fe and Ni user.
    He reflects to his past a lot that's for sure. ENFJ is a viable answer as well, even though he's more "independent" (there can be social introverts/unsocial extroverts, but I think it's less than the norm)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

He reflects to his past a lot that's for sure. ENFJ is a viable answer as well, even though he's more "independent" (there can be social introverts/unsocial extroverts, but I think it's less than the norm)
    Yes, I haven't gotten far into the series at all so I'm sure my opinion will change. Definite XNFJ though. So far I've seen stronger accounts of Fe in comparison to Ni, but I heard that Monster gets pretty intense so I'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by notmyapples View Post
    Yes, I haven't gotten far into the series at all so I'm sure my opinion will change. Definite XNFJ though. So far I've seen stronger accounts of Fe in comparison to Ni, but I heard that Monster gets pretty intense so I'll see.
    A friend of mine said it was his favorite show ever, and watching the whole series, I could see why. (he's an anime nerd who watches TONS and TONS of anime) so I trust him when it comes to finding good shows.

He wouldn't last in this forum though, he's very critical lol. and he loves arguing/debating

although sometimes I wonder.. what if he ever made an account here to snoop what I was doing.

Likes notmyapples liked this post