User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

If Lucas is an INTJ, he has the shittiest inner critic of any INTJ on the planet.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    If Lucas is an INTJ, he has the shittiest inner critic of any INTJ on the planet.
    Thank you saying in one sentence what I have been trying to say post after post without much success.

It really just comes down to that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    An INTJ is not necessarily a good inner critic -- that award would probably go to INTP. And since Star Wars is a fantasy, I would hardly think this "inner criticism" matters much.

NT for George is quite clear -- he is known for masterminding technological innovations and for changing the film industry through the use of technology. He's the kind of person who dictates what he wants to other people, which is very INTJ-ish.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    NT for George is quite clear -- he is known for masterminding technological innovations and for changing the film industry through the use of technology. He's the kind of person who dictates what he wants to other people, which is very INTJ-ish.
    INFPs in the technical fields are just as capable of this. One of my good INFP friends had worked in voice technology fields for years as a PM, and just moved into organizational management. He also was the man in charge of handling all AV, computer, and electronics equipment throughout the growth of our church and even the construction of the new building -- he's very astute with technology.

So you can't simply equate technology = NT. The Ne + Te combination present in INFPs (for example), if developed, allows them to have both the aptitude and interest in such things... both the technology AND the project management skills.

I think demeanor with others (in varied environments) will play a large role in finally determining Lucas' type.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Agree with Jennifer. My Pop's one of the biggest nerds you'll ever meet and he's an ENFP if ever there was one.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Default NT politicians

Hillary Clinton: ENTJ
    Dick Cheney: INTJ
    Barack Obama: ENTP
    Al Gore: INTJ