• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Withnail and I

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
clearly I suck at this game so I defer to your superior wisdom...

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
come on now - you're not even trying !
i'll start you off

Withnail ("Look at that. "Accident Blackspot"? These aren't accidents. They're throwing themselves into the road gladly. Throwing themselves into the road to escape all this hideousness"
"Anyway, I loathe those Russian plays. Always full of women staring out of windows, whining about ducks going to Moscow."
- ESTP

"I" ("I think you ought to kill it instantly in case it starts trying to make friends with us."
" Get any more masculine than that and you'd have to live up a tree")
- INFJ

Danny ("If I medicined you, you'd think a brain tumour was a birthday present"
"If I spiked you, you'd know you'd been spoken to")
-INTP

Monty
("I mean to have you, boy, even if it must be burglary"
"Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi about a firm young carrot."
- ESFP

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
This is what I got:

Withnail: ENTP
I: INFP
Danny: ISTP
Monty: ESFP

And I adore this film!

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
withnail is a 3w4 estp? he kind of reminds me of the ted danson character in bored to death (who is also growing on me).

withnail and i is a great film. i would be interested in richard e grant's type. how to get ahead in advertising was excellent as well.