• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Entourage

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Who wants to attempt to type the main characters from one of my favorite TV shows?

Vince = INFP?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
God, I hate that show. It's got to be one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Never mind the types, tell me what the hell is the point of that show.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
God, I hate that show. It's got to be one of the most boring things I've ever seen. Never mind the types, tell me what the hell is the point of that show.

Season 1 was enjoyable, Season 2 was tremendous, but it's been uneven since then. I think the things I like about are that A) it's a Hollywood insider show, but not totally esoteric; B) they keep the tone light, even when there is drama; and C) the camaraderie amongst the guys is rare. Actually, it's rare to see adult men as anything but buffoons in modern television comedies.

Brendan

Guerilla Urbanist
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Entourage is not my favorite show, but it's the coolest show there is.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Entourage is not my favorite show, but it's the coolest show there is.

I kinda feel the same way. It's one of my favorite shows, but it's never been the best show on HBO, let alone all of TV. In terms of best HBO shows ever, it's gotta be:

The Sopranos
The Wire
The Larry Sanders Show

MBTI Type
ENTP
Vince doesn't seem to have a personality, literally.

Ari- ENTJ (he reminds me of murkrow)
Eric- INFJ
Drama- ESFP
Turtle- ISTP?

You sensor, you wouldn't understand. It's like, allegorical and metaphysical with overarching abstract themes and you just wouldn't get it! /ironic

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I kinda feel the same way. It's one of my favorite shows, but it's never been the best show on HBO, let alone all of TV. In terms of best HBO shows ever, it's gotta be:

The Sopranos
The Wire
The Larry Sanders Show

You forgot Deadwood and Band of Brothers. (Currently watching Deadwood bits at a time.)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
It's one of my favorite TV shows of all time. The competition is slim. No way is Vince INFP.

Eric: ISTJ
Vince: ESTP
Drama & Turtle: ESFP

MBTI Type
ENTP
It's one of my favorite TV shows of all time. The competition is slim. No way is Vince INFP.

Eric: ISTJ
Vince: ESTP
Drama & Turtle: ESFP

He's more likely ESTP than INFP but he still seems to not have a personality. Maybe I just don't like ESTPs.
Turtle is a lot less impetuous than Drama...that's why I picked him for a thinking SP.
Although they're trying to develop the Eric character into more of an SJ, for the most part he's the only one who ever seems to trust his intuition. He knew Medellin was going to bomb. He's also the most idealistic where relationships are concerned.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
You forgot Deadwood and Band of Brothers. (Currently watching Deadwood bits at a time.)

I like Deadwood, and I think it is a slightly better show than Entourage. I haven't seen all of it, though. Band of Brothers was a miniseries, so I left it out (but I like Entourage more, anyway). Left out John Adams, too.

ring the bell

Vince reminds me of a few ENFP's I've known, but he is really hard to type.

I definitely think Ari is ENTJ.

Jgib5328

MBTI Type
INTJ
Vince- ENFP
E-Generally sociable and outgoing, not that definitive though
N-Seems really dreamy and unrealistic
F-Soft hearted, cares genuinely for people, thinks with his feelings
P-Unplanned, spontaneous, more fun loving, not worried about the future

Eric-INFJ
Ari-ENTJ
Drama-ESFP or ESFJ
Turtle-ESFP

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I could see ENFP for Vince, but he is also the quietest member of the group, and he often shies away from excessive fan attention, preferring one-on-one and small group interaction. I'd bet his E vs. I is pretty close.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I was going to say ENTJ for Ari as well.

Vince N? Nah. I? Nah. F? Nah.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Vince- ENFP
E-Generally sociable and outgoing, not that definitive though
N-Seems really dreamy and unrealistic
F-Soft hearted, cares genuinely for people, thinks with his feelings
P-Unplanned, spontaneous, more fun loving, not worried about the future

Eric-INFJ
Ari-ENTJ
Drama-ESFP or ESFJ
Turtle-ESFP

I love Entourage!! New season starts on Sunday!!

I agree completely with this assessment of Vince. Eric I think is INTJ, not F... he's never afraid to tell the truth, even if it's going to hurt someone's feelings, so he's more about absolute truth than situational/personal feelings.

I agree with this assessment of Turtle and Drama as well.

Ari... Definitely xNTJ, but I'm torn between E and I. His job requires him to be very outgoing, but he's not exactly a "people person," and he does seem to have more of a private life than some other characters... but then that could just be because he's the only one who has a family. I don't know.

Lloyd, I think is ENFJ. He reminds me of my best friend who is an ENFJ.

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
E
Vince
Drama
Turtle
Ari Gold

What are these guys?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcbWXnuhzxI&feature=related]Entourage[/youtube]​

See, I've watched the show. Some don't like it. I can understand why. No real conflict, but I see myself in a lot of the characters...or at least people I know. And, I mostly watch for Turtle & Ari. Those two characters have the best experience out the show. Ari, mostly because he is blasting off at the tongue, destroying the world one tongue lashing at a time. Then there is Turtle, he remains one of the most normal of the crowd. E is a pretty stand-up guy, which is cool. So, although the story isn't very dramatic, the characters seem interesting. Now, I've speculated for a while if Vince is an ENFP or something of that sort. The guy is very easy going, very composed, and just seems to enjoy life each day. Plus, he doesn't take the mantle as leader readily, despite the fact that he clearly is. That is such a credit to ENFP. Or maybe just my own arrogance. Either way, I can see something definately ENFP, or FP in him.

But then there is one of the funniest characters: Drama. The guy is damn scoundrel. Worst than Bob Saget. Who else but him would have a quote like this: "Thats not mean. Mean is when I made Jess Mancini ride her bike home after I ass fucked her." The guy is ridicilous. What is funny about it is that I know folks like that guy. Of course, not exactly like him, but that sort of charisma, dirtiness, and foul nature isn't far from an everyday occurence if you get involved with the right (wrong) people. Yet, I still feel sympathetic for him because his story is just filled with...well...drama. Needless drama. He gets himself into the worst situations, and much to the credit of his assholism, he remains quite himself throughot it all. Also, he is having a hard time. What would be nice for the story is to see that guy boil up some jealousy for his younger brother doing better tham him, but that likely won't happen. Either way, I love the guy. Like a friend.

Then there are the others. Eh, I won't go into it, because I'm sure I'm soundling like the biggest fan of all them for a show that really is all cosmetic...But! There is some depth there, so if you can find it, pull out some ISFPs, ENTJ, or whatever - please do - because I'm clueless here beside Ari. I have a strong feeling Ari is ESTJ.

[Youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGTJSorTQvw] Ari Gold's Best[/youtube]​

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
E - INFJ
Vince - ENFx
Ari Gold - ENTJ

Not sure about the others.

You

MBTI Type
entp