• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vincent Price

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
With the Haloween season approaching, it got me thinking and wondering what type Vincent Price would be, or perhaps more importantly, what vibe does he give off to you from his film and TV appearances.

My guess is IxxJ with INFJ seeming the most likely and ISFJ being another strong possibility.
Calm, courteous, distinguished, contemplative, insightful and wise. Those are qualities that I think stand out to me in just about any role I can remember him in (granted its not a lot, but its like a strong aura he projected and I can't really place what type it is representing).

Hirsch63

MBTI Type
IS??
Aside from his film performances I always enjoyed his appearances on talk shows or TV specials. He was a strong promoter of art appreciation and I think worked with one large department store on their collections of paintings offered for sale. He was also an avid chef...the guy was really just an inspiration...it was a pity that he was sort of pigeon-holed into certain film genres, though he accqutted himself rather well...

See him in the film "Laura"...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Given his "Devil may care" public attitude, I'll say SP or NT. INTP feels proper, though I don't proclaim confidence.

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
He was a strong promoter of art appreciation and I think worked with one large department store on their collections of paintings offered for sale.
I had the opportunity to go to the auction of his art collection but alas I had even less money available for hobbies than usual...:BangHead:

ChicaRosa

MBTI Type
INFP
It's hard to say I think he might be a ENxP. I know on another website someone typed him as an ENTP or ENTJ.

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
His children described him as a very funny man who liked to laugh a lot. Humor was very important to him. Given his delight in the macabre, and others that you have listed previously, I'd guess ENTP.