User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Who's your fictional character crush & what type are they?

Do you have any fictional character crushes? What type are they? What attracts you to them?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Superman (a classic ESFJ in the comics) has always been my favourite fictional character. I wouldn't label it a cartoon crush precisely, but I do find his character's integrity, compassionate nature, charisma and high morals very appealing.

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

One would be Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings. I admire her compassion. Her courage. Her determination to help her people in anyway she could including challenging the role of women in not just Rohan, but all of Middle Earth. She rode into battle at Minas Tirith and if she hadn't The Witch King of Angmar would have killed far more people. No wonder Faramir fell in love with her. I haven't a clue what type she'd be.

Yeah I'm a nerd and unashamed!
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

Whatever happens, happens Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Irene Adler, I dont know what type she might be, but she's cunning, tough, and dangerous...

Sarah Lance (White Canary) maybe an ISTP(j?) a member of the league of shadows, tough, smart, a well trained deadly assassin...

Anne Bonnie (Black Sails) ESTJ? smart, deadly, indomitable, yet loyal spirit.

Jadzia Dax ESFP? Brillaint, experienced, heart of a warrior, fun...
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

I am the Cat who walks by himself, and all places are alike to me...

I've never been nice my whole life, but I'll do my best... to be sweet...

A Gentleman is simply a patient Wolf...
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Crush on fictional characters is a concept that I feel unable to comprehend.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"

468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Ni 45.1|Ne 38.4|Ti 35.1|Te 33.2|Fi 32.1|Si 30.2|Se 29.2|Fe 18.8
    Likes meowington, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    One would be Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings.
    And mine is Faramir from Lord of the Rings! I'd guess he's an INFP or an INFJ. He's kind and stalwart and modest, seeking no glory even though he deserves it.

He also is resilient and quietly strong--he is not tempted by the power of the Ring, and he says to the hobbits that he wouldn't take it, "even if it lay by the highway." He doesn't crave power--only what's right.

He's also loving. He has a flawed family, but he loves them and is loyal to them in spite of it. He seeks approval from his father, but he's not willing to commit a wrong in order to win it.

Plus, he's handsome, but in all honesty, his character is so wonderful, I'd love him even if he looked like Quasimodo.

Faramir and Eowyn are two of Tolkien's best characters, and even though I love the movies, they don't do the characters justice. People have to read Lord of the Rings to fully understand how brilliant Tolkien was.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." --J.R.R. Tolkien

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Ricardo View Post
    And mine is Faramir from Lord of the Rings! I'd guess he's an INFP or an INFJ. He's kind and stalwart and modest, seeking no glory even though he deserves it.

He also is resilient and quietly strong--he is not tempted by the power of the Ring, and he says to the hobbits that he wouldn't take it, "even if it lay by the highway." He doesn't crave power--only what's right.

He's also loving. He has a flawed family, but he loves them and is loyal to them in spite of it. He seeks approval from his father, but he's not willing to commit a wrong in order to win it.

Plus, he's handsome, but in all honesty, his character is so wonderful, I'd love him even if he looked like Quasimodo.

Faramir and Eowyn are two of Tolkien's best characters, and even though I love the movies, they don't do the characters justice. People have to read Lord of the Rings to fully understand how brilliant Tolkien was.
    I read the books a long time ago (well before the movies) but the story between Faramir and Eowyn, their walks in the gardens of Minas Tirith together as they both recovered from their wounds really resonated with me.
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams
    Likes There liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Ricardo View Post

/sign

He was always my favourite.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    I read the books a long time ago (well before the movies) but the story between Faramir and Eowyn, their walks in the gardens of Minas Tirith together as they both recovered from their wounds really resonated with me.
    AGREED. I've reread LOTR a few times, and their love story is the best in the book. Truly enchanting and thought-provoking.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." --J.R.R. Tolkien
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Jennifer Walters She-Hulk and for a while Carol Danvers Captain Marvel. Respectively ENFJ and ESFJ.
    Likes Gentleman Jack liked this post