• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who's your fictional character crush & what type are they?

NinjaKristi

MBTI Type
INTJ
Do you have any fictional character crushes? What type are they? What attracts you to them?

Krys

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Superman (a classic ESFJ in the comics) has always been my favourite fictional character. I wouldn't label it a cartoon crush precisely, but I do find his character's integrity, compassionate nature, charisma and high morals very appealing.

One would be Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings. I admire her compassion. Her courage. Her determination to help her people in anyway she could including challenging the role of women in not just Rohan, but all of Middle Earth. She rode into battle at Minas Tirith and if she hadn't The Witch King of Angmar would have killed far more people. No wonder Faramir fell in love with her. I haven't a clue what type she'd be.

Yeah I'm a nerd and unashamed!

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Irene Adler, I dont know what type she might be, but she's cunning, tough, and dangerous...

Sarah Lance (White Canary) maybe an ISTP(j?) a member of the league of shadows, tough, smart, a well trained deadly assassin...

Anne Bonnie (Black Sails) ESTJ? smart, deadly, indomitable, yet loyal spirit.

Jadzia Dax ESFP? Brillaint, experienced, heart of a warrior, fun...

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crush on fictional characters is a concept that I feel unable to comprehend.

Lucy_Ricardo

MBTI Type
INFP
One would be Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings.

And mine is Faramir from Lord of the Rings! I'd guess he's an INFP or an INFJ. He's kind and stalwart and modest, seeking no glory even though he deserves it.

He also is resilient and quietly strong--he is not tempted by the power of the Ring, and he says to the hobbits that he wouldn't take it, "even if it lay by the highway." He doesn't crave power--only what's right.

He's also loving. He has a flawed family, but he loves them and is loyal to them in spite of it. He seeks approval from his father, but he's not willing to commit a wrong in order to win it.

Plus, he's handsome, but in all honesty, his character is so wonderful, I'd love him even if he looked like Quasimodo.

Faramir and Eowyn are two of Tolkien's best characters, and even though I love the movies, they don't do the characters justice. People have to read Lord of the Rings to fully understand how brilliant Tolkien was.

And mine is Faramir from Lord of the Rings! I'd guess he's an INFP or an INFJ. He's kind and stalwart and modest, seeking no glory even though he deserves it.

He also is resilient and quietly strong--he is not tempted by the power of the Ring, and he says to the hobbits that he wouldn't take it, "even if it lay by the highway." He doesn't crave power--only what's right.

He's also loving. He has a flawed family, but he loves them and is loyal to them in spite of it. He seeks approval from his father, but he's not willing to commit a wrong in order to win it.

Plus, he's handsome, but in all honesty, his character is so wonderful, I'd love him even if he looked like Quasimodo.

Faramir and Eowyn are two of Tolkien's best characters, and even though I love the movies, they don't do the characters justice. People have to read Lord of the Rings to fully understand how brilliant Tolkien was.
I read the books a long time ago (well before the movies) but the story between Faramir and Eowyn, their walks in the gardens of Minas Tirith together as they both recovered from their wounds really resonated with me.

Gone

/sign

He was always my favourite.

Lucy_Ricardo

MBTI Type
INFP
I read the books a long time ago (well before the movies) but the story between Faramir and Eowyn, their walks in the gardens of Minas Tirith together as they both recovered from their wounds really resonated with me.

AGREED. I've reread LOTR a few times, and their love story is the best in the book. Truly enchanting and thought-provoking.

Atomic Fiend

Jennifer Walters She-Hulk and for a while Carol Danvers Captain Marvel. Respectively ENFJ and ESFJ.

The Cat

Staff member
Red Sonya (Red Sonya) - ISTP

Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - ESFP

Drusilla (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - Doesnt even matter <3

The Lady Jessica (Dune series) - INFP?

Kate Austin (Lost) ISTP...

The Lady Grilka (DS9) ISTJ

T'pol (Enterprise) INTJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Patrick Verona (10 things i hate about you) - ISTP :wubbie:
John (Dear John) - ISTP..
Oded Fehr (the mummy) ENFJ? :drool:
Channing Tatum (Jupiter Ascending) ISTP
Spike (BTVS) ISTP
Reid (intp) and Hotchner (intj) from Criminal Minds
Brad Pitt in Legends of the Falls - ISFP
Ronon from Stargate - ISTP
Worf from Startrek - ISTJ

ProlifeNicole

I'm an ISTP. There's probably more I'm not thinking of but here are a few:

Dr Bruce Banner aka Hulk = INFJ =Because he's sweet and kinda a geek
Flynn Rider (Disney's Tangled) =ESTP =Because he tries to be tough but is just a person hurting from abandonment
Four (Divergent Series) = ISFJ =quiet but strong and loyal
Aragorn (Lord of the Rings) = IST P/J? =Quiet strength and brave selfless leader
Bilbo Baggins (the Hobbit) = ISFP =so sweet, funny but determined and faithful friend
Tom Branson (Downton Abbey) = INTP =Because of his strength of conviction but also humility and having his head on solid

Ha! I'm rather diverse...

I'm awful at typing so not going to venture a guess at types but I also like:

Polgara the Sorceress from The Belgariad and The Mallorean.

Officer Aeryn Sun from Farscape

Maggie O'Connell from Northern Exposure

Princess Leia from Star Wars (the first woman I remember seeing when I was a kid who wasn't the stereotypical damsel in distress)

and not a crush but a deep admiration for Ellie from The Last of Us. If I had a daughter, I'd be proud if she was half as cool.

Kas

Fabula rasa
Oh so many.

Dumbo from Bebe's Notebook- boy with big ears and big heart
Chris from Northern Exposed- for the most wonderful logorrheas
Jess from Gilmore Girls- for good taste and sense of humour
Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks- for being funny and dependable
Don Draper from Mad Men-because of fancy, mysterious Jon Hamm:shrug:
John Moore from Alienist- for being driven by curiosity
Jack O'Neill from Stargate- for absurd sense of humour
Aragorn from LotR- the mysterious, nobel, wild type thing
Hyde from 70s Show- for beeing smart, chilled and funny

and I can continue:mellow:

Last edited:
Melisandre (A Song of Ice and Fire), INFJ

She understandably creeps me the fuck out. And that was before you saw what she really looks like. Plus she was responsible for the most upsetting death on the show IMO. It's a wonder Davos didn't run her through. And bringing back Jonny boy doesn't mitigate that. Shame on you There! :newwink:

The Cat

Staff member
Melisandre (A Song of Ice and Fire), INFJ

I agree; I found her quite intriguing, red hair, red eyes, slightly mad, powerful, and makes monsters the fun way...
be-like-clint.gif

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not sure of the type, but I love The Dude in The Big Lebowski. Also kinda love Jeff Bridges.