User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Sailor Moon

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Default Sailor Moon

(My favorite anime from back in the day. shhhhh)

Sailor Moon~ENFP

I might be idealizing there. *shrug*

Elaborate on the other Sailor Scouts if you like. o_-
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeCakes View Post
    (My favorite anime from back in the day. shhhhh)

Sailor Moon~ENFP

I might be idealizing there. *shrug*

Elaborate on the other Sailor Scouts if you like. o_-

I wouldn't argue with ENFP... although she has a certain ESFP quality, except when it comes down romance (very NF then <_< ).

Off the cuff;

Mars - ESTJ
    Mercury - INTJ
    Jupiter - ESTP
    Venus - ESFp

Uranus - ISTP
    Neptune - ISFJ
    Pluto - InTJ
    Saturn - INFJ

Darrien - two dimensional.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Awesome. No, seriously I was obsessed with this show when I was 10.

I'd say she's ESFP though (Venus- her doppleganger, on the other hand, seems more ENFP to me).

Serena/Sailor Moon- ESFP
    Mars- ESTJ
    Mercury- INTP
    Jupiter- ISFP (not quite sure about this one, she always tended to be less present (? I'm not sure of the word for this in English) character-wise in scenes for me)
    Venus- ENFP

Rini (her daughter from the future)- ExTJ
    Artemis- enTP
    Luna- IStJ

Yeah, Darrien was pretty boring.
    Likes Wind Up Rex liked this post

Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Awesome. No, seriously I was obsessed with this show when I was 10.

I'd say she's ESFP though (Venus- her doppleganger, on the other hand, seems more ENFP to me).

Serena/Sailor Moon- ESFP
    Mars- ESTJ
    Mercury- INTP
    Jupiter- ISFP (not quite sure about this one, she always tended to be less present (? I'm not sure of the word for this in English) character-wise in scenes for me)
    Venus- ENFP

Rini (her daughter from the future)- ExTJ
    Artemis- enTP
    Luna- IStJ

Yeah, Darrien was pretty boring.
    You may be right on Serena being ESFP, but ptgatsby's right about the NF on the romance part. *shrugs*

I think you got the others right on.

Love how you even typed the cats. I didn't even think about them x)
    Luna is definitely an ISTJ
    You can't always do it right, you can always do what's left.

Thoughts rearrange. Familiar now strange. All my skin is drifting on the wind.~

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    I agree with the rest, but I'm not sure about this one. I can't imagine ISFPs getting thrown out of their old school (although that was rumor, she was very T-ish in opening up to others) for fighting. Strikes me as more of a tomboy/disagreeable type, in the scheme of things.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have been watching Sailor Moon as a pre-teen and now as an adult. I have to say Sailor Moon is an enfp. she's too romantic to be an esfp. Sailor Venus is the esfp and not enfp. I'm an enfp I don't relate with Sailor Venus at all.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Tsukino Usagi (Moon) ENFP 7w6
    *Being romantic doesn't really suggest Ne. It only means that she's imaginative, because she fantasizes. I don't think that's the same as iNtuition in MBTI.
    She plays video games, reads comics, enjoys Home economics in school and indulging in food, which suggest dom-Se, but not exclusively.
    In my opinion, she experiences physical reality secondarily, through these means. Sailor Moon also seems the most likely to jump to conclusions, as well as use her imagination to keep events consistent with her quest (Ne+Fi).

Aino Mina (Venus) ESFP 7w8
    *Mina represents the more typical side of Se because of her interest in and dedication to sports.
    Obviously, Ne types can be athletic too, but Mina is not Ne-dom because she, like Sailor Moon, is wholly in the moment of her present environment rather than showing any for the future.Also, Mina is more independent and assertive, which suggest an 8-wing and the probably bodily/kinesthetically intelligent, while Usagi is more likely a visual/spatial thinker.

Mizuno Ami (Mercury) ISFJ 9w1
    *With an IQ of 300, Ami is considered a genius. I don't know if that has anything to do with type, however. She's constantly studying, polite, shy, deeply caring and sensitive and modest. In Japanese society, she is the ideal. From that I see Fe because she makes decisions by following external social expectations in order to create harmonious relationships.
    Studying to be a doctor requires a lot of knowledge. So, I see her intelligence as suggestive of Si -- a store of concrete information rather than a process like Ti or Ne, which interprets, figure things out and makes new ideas.

Hino Rei (Mars) ESTJ 8w9
    *Intense, loyal, down-to-earth, traditional but impatient and critical of incompetent leadership (ie, Sailor Moon.)

Kino Makoto (Jupiter) ESFJ 6w7?
    *Physically, she is described as being tall and somewhat more masculine than the others. Yet, she tries to counteract this by being better at the traditionally feminine roles (cooking, cleaning, etc) that she had to learn in order survive after her parents passed away. Regardless, I imagine dom-Extraverted Judgment, is necessary to become so self-sufficient in those areas. She is also kind and optimistic.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by surgery View Post

Tsukino Usagi (Moon) ENFP 7w6
    *Being romantic doesn't really suggest Ne. It only means that she's imaginative, because she fantasizes. I don't think that's the same as iNtuition in MBTI.
    She plays video games, reads comics, enjoys Home economics in school and indulging in food, which suggest dom-Se, but not exclusively.
    In my opinion, she experiences physical reality secondarily, through these means. Sailor Moon also seems the most likely to jump to conclusions, as well as use her imagination to keep events consistent with her quest (Ne+Fi).

Aino Mina (Venus) ESFP 7w8
    *Mina represents the more typical side of Se because of her interest in and dedication to sports.
    Obviously, Ne types can be athletic too, but Mina is not Ne-dom because she, like Sailor Moon, is wholly in the moment of her present environment rather than showing any for the future.Also, Mina is more independent and assertive, which suggest an 8-wing and the probably bodily/kinesthetically intelligent, while Usagi is more likely a visual/spatial thinker.

*With an IQ of 300, Ami is considered a genius. I don't know if that has anything to do with type, however. She's constantly studying, polite, shy, deeply caring and sensitive and modest. In Japanese society, she is the ideal. From that I see Fe because she makes decisions by following external social expectations in order to create harmonious relationships.
    Studying to be a doctor requires a lot of knowledge. So, I see her intelligence as suggestive of Si -- a store of concrete information rather than a process like Ti or Ne, which interprets, figure things out and makes new ideas.

Hino Rei (Mars) ESTJ 8w9
    *Intense, loyal, down-to-earth, traditional but impatient and critical of incompetent leadership (ie, Sailor Moon.)

Kino Makoto (Jupiter) ESFJ 6w7?
    *Physically, she is described as being tall and somewhat more masculine than the others. Yet, she tries to counteract this by being better at the traditionally feminine roles (cooking, cleaning, etc) that she had to learn in order survive after her parents passed away. Regardless, I imagine dom-Extraverted Judgment, is necessary to become so self-sufficient in those areas. She is also kind and optimistic.
    I use being very romantic, as a heuristic way to separate enfp from esfp, beside living in the moment. Because to the naked eye they look the same.

I agree with your typing. what about Uranus and Neptune?

Uranus- istp
    Neptune- isfj or infj
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
    — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar)

"Remember, remember, this is now, and now, and now. Live it, feel it, cling to it. I want to become acutely aware of all I’ve taken for granted."
    — Sylvia Plath

MBTI
    INTJ

Nailed it!! I've seen so many people suggest INTJ/INFJ/INTP/etc. There was a reason why my ISFJ mother said she was her favorite scout. Ami had the similar bouts of extreme self-doubt, need to be accepted, and quiet self-sacrifice that (in my experience) really characterize the ISFJ mindset.

My list:

Sailor Moon: ENFP
    Sailor Mercury: ISFJ
    Sailor Mars: ESTJ or ENTJ
    Sailor Jupiter: ISFP
    Sailor Venus: ESFP

Sailor Uranus: ISTP
    Sailor Neptune: INFJ (a little unsure about the F, the character was rather cold, wasn't she? She seemed a little Machiavellian, if what I remember from the anime is correct.)
    Sailor Saturn: not well-developed/ Hotaru: INFJ or INFP
    Sailor Pluto: IxTJ (difficult..I want to lean toward ISTJ)

And for Darrien? Extrovert is really all I can gather fo' sho from the anime.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

i like sailor moon.

i haven't seen it in awhile though but the anime was great.