Gina: ESFP
    Omar: ESTP
    Sosa: INTJ
    ChiChi: ISTP

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Manny is definitely introverted he only reacts to Tony but he never intiates energy he just seems to be going just going with the flow , he's not a J either as he seems to be just taking what life gives him and doesn't seem to have a structred plan or vision for what he wants out of life, ISFP fun loving carefree guy just going with the flow.

Tony is an ESTJ to the T , he's the typical charismatic , dogmatic mobboss, with a strict code of ethics that he lives by, he's very similar to Tony Sopranno in that aspect, an ESTP would have never pulled off what Tony was capable off, they aren't shrewd or calculating enough, ESTP are usually just hitmen and brutes similar to Tommy from Goodfellas their just gonna do the job , talk trash get laid, ect. but they don't have a desire to be incharge or run a criminal organization, which is usually reserved for SJ/NJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Agree with all except Tony- ESTP, in my opinion.

MBTI
    INTJ

Tony is ESTP and Gina is ISFP.

ESTJ? Really?.... sheesh
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Tony is a SJ, SP doesn't wanna lead, ESTP would've been fine just getting paid by Frank and getting laid , He only wanted power and control, he had a plan all along and follwed through to the very end, He wasn't on the party scene or was a womanizer or talked trash, he was a charismatic leader of a criminal organization.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JLM View Post
    Tony is a SJ, SP doesn't wanna lead, ESTP would've been fine just getting paid by Frank and getting laid , He only wanted power and control, he had a plan all along and follwed through to the very end, He wasn't on the party scene or was a womanizer or talked trash, he was a charismatic leader of a criminal organization.
    I have an ESTP in one of my college classes that craves nothing but power and control. ESTP can definitely want to lead.

MBTI
    FiNe
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj

I agree with OP that Tony = ENTJ, maybe not the stereotypical kind.
    Maybe augmented Se/diminished Ni? He seemed very much at home in the grit of criminal life, he trusted his own perceptions on how to achieve power and control above everyone else's.
    His charisma is something I see in ENTJs, not really in SPs or SJs...
    But yeah, he may very well have been an ESTP, also not the stereotypical kind. Though he really seems more J than P.
    ESTJ seems a good possibility, but I couldn't spot the Si and teritary Ne at all. Se really stands out in his behavior.

Manny is definitely an SP. He seems more of an ESTP to me, but ESFP is also a good call. Introverted? Don't know about that...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Tony: ESTP
    Manny: ISFP
    Elvira: ISTP
    Sosa: ENTJ
    Mamma: ESTJ
    Tony's sister: ESFP
    Frank: ESFJ
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Tony Montana is a complete and utter Artisan. He's not a strategist at all, he's an impulsive opportunist. However, being an ESTP, that would make him a Tactical Initiator, all of the Initiators like to "lead" in their own ways.

MBTI
    FiNe
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Tony Montana is a complete and utter Artisan. He's not a strategist at all, he's an impulsive opportunist. However, being an ESTP, that would make him a Tactical Initiator, all of the Initiators like to "lead" in their own ways.
    That does makes sense. What mostly made me think ENTJ was the dominance, but I suppose that's not very justified at all.