User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Scarface

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I agree with you. But I don't understand why you think he could be N. He's absolutely unimaginative. Manny is a typical ISFJ, he does'nt need sense in his life, but just a car, an insitution, a man, to serve like a slave. And I'm sorry, but he flirts a little, but not so much, and in a very basical way. The tongue scene is just the execution of a learned routine because he's not enough imagination to invent himself more accurates ways of flirt. Tony, an ESTP, at the contrary, is very entreuprenant, cocky, funny and playfull when hitting on Elvira.
    i totally agree, and as you said the tongue scene doesn't come natural to him at all, it's a learned routine

as for the N thing, that was just because i wasn't sure, but ISFJ is surely the most likely i would think

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

^^good!
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Oh yeah Tony is definitely an ESTP. Narcissistic Sociopath= extreme ESTP

Manny seems like an SP, but Im not sure about him being E. ISFP

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

ISFP could be a good match too. But he's defenitely a behind-the-scene character.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

I still think ISFJ

What Curzon said

Riva

I agree with you. But I don't understand why you think he could be N. He's absolutely unimaginative. Manny is a typical ISFJ, he does'nt need sense in his life, but just a car, an insitution, a man, to serve like a slave. And I'm sorry, but he flirts a little, but not so much, and in a very basical way. The tongue scene is just the execution of a learned routine because he's not enough imagination to invent himself more accurates ways of flirt.
    Se

The tongue technique must have worked a couple of times (that is why he keeps on using it. he knows that it does not always work but it works sometimes and he is okay with that). Therefor he uses it again and again (Se).

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    i totally agree, and as you said the tongue scene doesn't come natural to him at all, it's a learned routine
    Se

Se = stick to the big guns / Stick to what works.

ISFP could be a good match too. But he's definitely a behind-the-scene character.

lolz.
    A jump from ISFJ to ISFP. Do you know how different they are? ISFPs and ISFJs have no function in common.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

He's too care free to be an ISFJ from what I remember.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Se

The tongue technique must have worked a couple of times (that is why he keeps on using it. he knows that it does not always work but it works sometimes and he is okay with that). Therefor he uses it again and again (Se).

Se

Se = stick to the big guns / Stick to what works.
    Learned routine= Si

lolz.
    A jump from ISFJ to ISFP. Do you know how different they are? ISFPs and ISFJs have no function in common.
    The Si+Fe process can looks like the Fi+Se process, ISFJ can have good Se ande Fi and ISFP have good Si and Fe, and some others have not. The chore guess is that Manny is a Behind-the-Scenes sensor and has Not
    a getting things done interaction style. Manny is a pure follower, he does'nt secuces Gina, it's Gina who hit on him and embezzle him like a startled female virgin haha. Manny does'nt take any risk by the way, and often try to moderate the Tony's risky and utilitarian behaviors. For example, at the begining, when Tony argue vigorously with the gangsters to get better payed and more risky jobs, Manny try to say him his fool and that it's too risky. I clearly see a C3-PO/R2-D2/ISFJ/ESTP pattern in that.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    ISFJ = cowards + sponges
    Irrational, stereotyping, crap.