First 7891011 Last

Thread: Gwen Stefani

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Viv View Post
    I can also see where Gwen may appear to be ESFP too, but all the ESFPs I personally know IRL tend to be bobble-head catty gossip queens.. Gwen doesn't seem to be that way. Again, I'm stereotyping based on personal experiences..there are exceptions to the rule.

From observation, NPs tend to be a bit creative and unique in their own ways in which highly value their own individuality.. they tend to not be followers. Gwen doesn't seem like a follower. ESFPs I know IRL tend to be pretty conforming.
    The ESFP's you know are not all ESFP's. My best friend is neither a drama queen nor is she a conformist. They do like to please the group in which they belong, but that doesn't make them conformist. She's wildly creative - I envy her ability to decorate.

I also think Gwen is married to an ISTJ. He's creative too, so I guess I'll be hearing the N arguments for how we're the only ones who can do anything creative or unique.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Yeah, my best friend is ESFP too (though a guy), and totally rad like that.

MBTI
    INFJ

where I'm more into the idea of expressing my internal self to the outside world
    You don't think Gwen puts some thought into expressing her internal self via appearance?

Here're the two covers Gwen had for her Sweet Escape album:

Image:GrandOldPartyJillGreenberg.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Image:Gwen TheSweetEscape.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's what she had to say about the first one:
    "I didn't think 'child abuse' -- I just thought, 'That's beautiful.' Every kid cries. Other people reacted like, 'Oh my God. That's so disturbing,' or 'That's so sad.' I guess that's what art's all about. It's supposed to make you think."
    Here's what she said about the second one:
    "My initial inspiration for the artwork was seeing Jill Greenberg’s End Times exhibit. I fell in love with the beautifully lit, emotional images. The photos looked hyper real and perfectly perfect even though the emotions were slightly disturbing. The shots with sunglasses on the cover represent our guarded exterior while the interior shots show the real emotions we all have inside. "
    If you look at Gwen's music videos, you'll notice that whatever she wears in each one usually has A LOT of significance to the overall mood of the song (mainly in the more angsty ones). If you look at her style before and after she married Gavin, you'll notice a difference. I've noticed Gwen changing styles through different phases of her life, and I also notice that she seems to have sunglasses on whenever she expects the paparazzi are around. In the quote above this, she talks about what sunglasses usually mean to her, and she definitely keeps a guarded exterior around paparazzi.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

You do realize that Se is the dominant function for ESFPs. They're very good at looking how they want to look.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yeah, my best friend is ESFP too (though a guy), and totally rad like that.
    She was a bartender for several years, and she always knew when someone was talking a bunch of garbage - it was crazy to see her call someone out for trying to sell a fur lined bathtub, because half of the time, I wasn't even aware someone was trying to be sneaky.

Is you ESFP a righteous dude to the max?

MBTI
    INFJ

"expressing... internal self... to the outside world"

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I trust him with my life, but not his. LOL.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    "expressing... internal self... to the outside world"
    ESFP's don't lack meaning. I'm sure she thinks through what she's going to say, and why she's going to say it. Intuitives don't hold a monopoly on that. My ESFP gives me many reasons for why she chooses to do or say things, and she finds meaning in things just like I do sometimes. The difference is that she's completely grounded, and my head is always divided between heaven and earth.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    The ESFP's you know are not all ESFP's.
    We know the same people?? Kewl..

Yes, there are different variants of all kinds of people. That's why I mention:
    ..Again, I'm stereotyping based on personal experiences..there are exceptions to the rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    She's wildly creative - I envy her ability to decorate.
    A person may have an ability to decorate- doesn't mean they're creative. But, you're entitled to your opinion.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

A person may have an ability to decorate- doesn't mean they're creative. But, you're entitled to your opinion.
    The fact that she can create a room out of a decorating magazine from nothing but items from a dollar store is what I would call creativity. You clearly just don't like ESFP's.