User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 106

Thread: Gwen Stefani

  1. #61
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    u herd me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    lol ur not serious right?
    whatwhat? uhhuhuhhuh
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  2. #62
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    At least we're speaking the same language now.

    AvereX: I can't force the S in in any way. She's just too...."N" to be ESFP.
    fine

    but for sure - extroverted perciever with Fi
    INFP ?
    nah
    ENFP it is
    I N V I C T U S

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Could be ENFP, but I favor ENFJ. I disagree with the Fi argument.

    Why Perceiving?

  4. #64
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Could be ENFP, but I favor ENFJ. I disagree with the Fi argument.

    Why Perceiving?
    because she's laid back on the outside
    her judgement and critiques are subjective

    with this info - re-evaluate the interviews
    I N V I C T U S

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    because she's laid back on the outside
    her judgement and critiques are introverted

    with this info - re-evaluate the interviews
    From all I understand to date, those can be ENFJ characteristics.

    From typelogic.com:

    ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

  6. #66
    Earth Exalted Thursday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE
    Posts
    3,965

    Default

    is there an ENFP and ENFJ we can call upon to say yay or nay ?
    I N V I C T U S

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    is there an ENFP and ENFJ we can call upon to say yay or nay ?
    Let's leave it up to the ENF twins.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Moar reference for your viewing pleasure. Unbiased, as I haven't watched it yet.

    YouTube - Gwen Stefani- A Few of My Favorite Things

  9. #69
    Senior Member SuperFob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Moar reference for your viewing pleasure. Unbiased, as I haven't watched it yet.

    YouTube - Gwen Stefani- A Few of My Favorite Things
    Yep, she still gives off those strong ENFP vibes IMO. I also think she shows some Ne with the spontaneity and the way she jumps around from topic to topic.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    And of course I was thinking J.

Similar Threads

  1. Gwen Stefani
    By highlander in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-27-2017, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO