User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Thread: Gwen Stefani

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    Gwen, on the other hand, doesn't really seem to be trying to send those kinds of messages with her songs. She's always writing about personal journeys or personal messages and emotional things that happen to her. Very very Fi. Beyond a doubt for me. But that's just my opinion.
    Moar "Ti-Ne-Si-Fe" lyrics: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...3-post416.html

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Now that I've seen the whole song, I can definitely see the Ti in it.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

LOL ok. (It's a different song btw)

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    LOL ok. (It's a different song btw)
    Yea, that explains it

MBTI
    INFJ

I think that your lyrics seem a bit more borderline. If I knew that you were an Fi user, I might be tempted to call them Fi. Since I know that you're Ti, I can see it as you just analyzing yourself. Simply putting things in lyrical form can make things look like they have an emotional connotation, though.

When it comes to Gwen, you can see the emotion in her lyrics. When she says things like "Don't tell me cuz it hurts," it seems much more Fi.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Gwen, on the other hand, doesn't really seem to be trying to send those kinds of messages with her songs. She's always writing about personal journeys or personal messages and emotional things that happen to her. Very very Fi. Beyond a doubt for me. But that's just my opinion.
    Sure, it could be very very Fi. But I still don't think that 'proves' a whole lot. I mean, my journals, or my blog, for example. Almost everything I write about in them is my own personal journey and emotional stuff. Very self-focused, very self-absorbed, and little societal stuff. If I was actually good at poetry/lyrics, I'd venture to say I'd write similar personal/emotional stuff, and it would be possibly bleeding with Fi.

But outsiders call me INFJ, and say my Fe is obvious.

Truly, I know what you're saying, but I think when you get into artistic endeavors, it can get a bit murkier. Of course that's just my opinion. And it's not like I'm saying Gwen is definitively not an ENFP -- she just doesn't seem nearly quirky/off-the-wall/random (I don't mean any of those in a negative connotation) as I would expect an ENFP/Ne-dominant to be. But again - I'm kinda 'meh' about mbti these days anyway, so you probably shouldn't listen to me.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I can haz feelings too?

I might even say Fe for "Don't tell me 'cause it hurts."

MBTI
    INFJ

I might even say Fe for "Don't tell me 'cause it hurts."
    Yea, I see what you're saying and I agree. I also see what you guys are saying about how it can be a lot murkier when it comes to music. I guess that I'm still basing my ENFP-opinion on Gwen's general bubbliness and the way she talks about herself, and I'm still pretty sure about it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

hmm - ENFP does make sense
    ESFP makes a bit more sense
    that way she'd have Se and Fi and....Ni to give her that fantasy thing

the sweet escape - tragic kingdom
    yada yada
    I N V I C T U S

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Yea, I see what you're saying and I agree. I also see what you guys are saying about how it can be a lot murkier when it comes to music. I guess that I'm still basing my ENFP-opinion on Gwen's general bubbliness and the way she talks about herself, and I'm still pretty sure about it.
    At least we're speaking the same language now.

AvereX: I can't force the S in in any way. She's just too...."N" to be ESFP.