User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: Gwen Stefani

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    "Well if you come away......With more than you ever thought you could.....Tell me I'm right someday, and have always understood.

I think you'll die someday.....For if you don't you would be unusual......But I hope you hesitate.....Before you give in to the world."

Those are some Ti lyrics for you, CAN YOU TELL. I'm turning into CC here so I'm getting pretty familiar with the whole ENFP thing.
    Jack's in lurrrrvvvv *snigger*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Jack's in lurrrrvvvv *snigger*
    Shit, I wrote those like seven years ago.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

A. Exactly my point. My supposed function order is Ti-Ne-Si-Fe, and I wrote those.

B. Exactly my point. Almost anyone can write good heartfelt lyrics.

Edit: Apparently the post I was responding to was deleted.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    A. Exactly my point. My supposed function order is Ti-Ne-Si-Fe, and I wrote those.

B. Exactly my point. Almost anyone can write good heartfelt lyrics.
    My apologies, I thought those were Gwen's

Those were pretty good, btw.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Thanks! You should hear them.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Eh, can't say I'm convinced on the ENFP-ness. She doesn't remind me of the ENFP's I know, but what do I know.

I don't really think Fi-sounding lyrics point to Fi being a dominant function. I mean, songwriting is an outlet for Fi-ness for ANY personality type, in my opinion.

Just found this video -- thought it was kinda interesting, because it shows her in more of a 'natural' state (also when she was quite young - about 21-22)-- not an official interview, very low-key. You have to skip to the 30-second mark before the video actually begins.

YouTube - Discovering Gwen Stefani 1991, before she was a star
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ

Just a general thing I want to say: Even though it may logically seem like an Fe user would be likely to be the friendlier one, it seems like the opposite with NF's.

Intuitive Fe's (INFJ's and ENFJ's) seem a lot more serious as opposed to the Intuitive Fi's (INFP's and ENFP's) who are much more charming and laid-back. INFJ's can tend to look really serious and often have monotone voice-patterns. INFJ's in particular are much more lethargic and "cold on the outside" than you may expect an Fe-user to be, I've noticed. I think it may be the Ni which makes us seem a lot more detached (because we are). I once had a kid walk up to me and the first thing he said was "You look like a pothead"

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by cascademn View Post
    Eh, can't say I'm convinced on the ENFP-ness. She doesn't remind me of the ENFP's I know, but what do I know.

I don't really think Fi-sounding lyrics point to Fi being a dominant function. I mean, songwriting is an outlet for Fi-ness for ANY personality type, in my opinion.

Just found this video -- thought it was kinda interesting, because it shows her in more of a 'natural' state (also when she was quite young - about 21-22)-- not an official interview, very low-key. You have to skip to the 30-second mark before the video actually begins.

YouTube - Discovering Gwen Stefani 1991, before she was a star
    We completely agree, but not only did I post that (in other words), I posted that video. LOL.

MBTI
    INFJ

Meh, I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree with everyone.

MBTI
    INFJ

I'll have to respectfully disagree. Fe-users seem to send more general societal messages with their work. Bob Dylan is an example. Britney Spears also comes to mind with that womanizer song she made and she said that she wrote it as inspiration for all the women in the world being cheated on by their bf's/hubbies.

Gwen, on the other hand, doesn't really seem to be trying to send those kinds of messages with her songs. She's always writing about personal journeys or personal messages and emotional things that happen to her. Very very Fi. Beyond a doubt for me. But that's just my opinion.