• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gwen Stefani

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At least we're speaking the same language now. :)

AvereX: I can't force the S in in any way. She's just too...."N" to be ESFP.

fine

but for sure - extroverted perciever with Fi
INFP ?
nah
ENFP it is

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Could be ENFP, but I favor ENFJ. I disagree with the Fi argument.

Why Perceiving?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Could be ENFP, but I favor ENFJ. I disagree with the Fi argument.

Why Perceiving?

because she's laid back on the outside
her judgement and critiques are subjective

with this info - re-evaluate the interviews

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
because she's laid back on the outside
her judgement and critiques are introverted

with this info - re-evaluate the interviews

From all I understand to date, those can be ENFJ characteristics.

From typelogic.com:

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
is there an ENFP and ENFJ we can call upon to say yay or nay ?

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but she's not an Intuitive. The girl screams ESFP to me. She's super put together, fashionable, entertaining, not academic. Believe me, I would claim her for the ENFP's if I thought she were, but she just isn't.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but she's not an Intuitive. The girl screams ESFP to me. She's super put together, fashionable, entertaining, not academic. Believe me, I would claim her for the ENFP's if I thought she were, but she just isn't.
:doh: At least AvereX will be happy. *secretly holds on to opinion*

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:doh: At least AvereX will be happy. *secretly holds on to opinion*

Well, I can certainly respect a man who clings to his bad opinions. :cheese:

SuperFob

MBTI Type
INFJ
She's super put together, fashionable, entertaining, not academic.
I could easily see those being qualities of an ENFP (maybe not the 'super put together part', but I definitely wouldn't call Gwen 'super put together'). I think that people tend to give N's way too lofty a disadvantage when it comes to things like fashion and sports.

LadyJaye

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I could easily see those being qualities of an ENFP (maybe not the 'super put together part', but I definitely wouldn't call Gwen 'super put together'). I think that people tend to give N's way too lofty a disadvantage when it comes to things like fashion and sports.

Oh no, I'm always put together, but I can tell the difference between N and S sensibilities. My best friend is an ESFP - we have lots of similarities in terms of aesthetic, but she goes for the "pow!" effect, always a bit over the top, as where I'm more into the idea of expressing my internal self to the outside world, and I'm more sedate.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Her path to celebrity stardom financially made more sense. Had her band have not have been discovered?... I'd say she could've possibly be a well-rounded ENFP...

I can see where Stefani may seem more "J," since she seems a bit reserved/collected in her interviews.. there are different ranges of perceivers.

I can also see where Gwen may appear to be ESFP too, but all the ESFPs I personally know IRL tend to be bobble-head catty gossip queens.. Gwen doesn't seem to be that way. Again, I'm stereotyping based on personal experiences..there are exceptions to the rule.

From observation, NPs tend to be a bit creative and unique in their own ways in which highly value their own individuality.. they tend to not be followers. Gwen doesn't seem like a follower. ESFPs I know IRL tend to be pretty conforming.

I personally think she's slightly more E'N'FP than E'S'FP by a fraction of a small percent. We need to start up a poll here! :hug: