User Tag List

First 91011

Thread: Gwen Stefani

Banned
    MBTI
    type

C'mon, you're prettier than Stefani, don't kid yourself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    C'mon, you're prettier than Stefani, don't kid yourself.
    jack.....
    sweet...but...prettier... no...but...we look the same from the side...and that was weird to see.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

I see more S than N. If she's Intuitive, she's a balanced one. Her interviews & songs ( 'A Simple Kind Of Life', the lyrics scream Sensor to me) don't seem that intuitive, like Taylor Swift (SJ) she writes/sings about experiences she's had. To me her style is very SP. I'd love to claim as an NF, we grew up in the same city and I'm proud she got the heck out of here, but I think she's ESFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i still say total enfp 4w3
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

All of you are just blindly typing her. I want to see your reasons. Real reasons.
    Gwen Stefani is an ENFJ.

She is rather expressive and open with her emotions on nearly every interview. In an interview about the song "Don't Speak", she said that she felt like crying just thinking about it. To cry that easily is something very Fe dom like. And she was very open about it and quick to react to it too. If an Fi user felt like crying they probably would be more quiet and not really talk much about it. Not many Fi users like crying in front of people.

The way she describes things is more geared toward Ni-Se rather than Ne. An Ne user will always be making connections about two things and are very idea oriented. They usually bounce from one idea to the next. For her, she kinda has the general picture in her head and is more "playful" the way she describes things. She described No Doubt as a more "songy-song" band. I think she has some idea of how they sound internally, but expresses it in a more picturesque way. This is quite Se. There are many other examples of this.

A lot of how she gets into detail about fashion and her whole style is very Se-like. She is very focused on style and a lot of it is just imagery. It's not personal internal meaning like Fi. Obviously it plays a role in her personality as she has said, but that's more because she is probably a 4w3. She wants to stand out. That's really more of a 4 thing. Otherwise, she simply has an image.

Most importantly, songs like "Don't Speak" scream ENFJ. I mean listen to "Don't speak. I know just what you're saying. So please stop explaining". If I had a penny for every time I met ENFJ who will try to predict what people do/or say I'll be one rich fella. That's how they get so good at manipulating. They have the ability to predict patterns through Ni and Fe genuinely expects people to have a certain emotional reaction. It seems like this verse is exploding with Fe. She knows the minute that she hears him talk about the relationship she'll get upset. It'll strike a nerve for her. And this is quite Fe. Getting in tune with the current mood of what's going on.

No Doubt that she's an ENFJ, so don't speak. I know just what you're saying. And it's probably wrong.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Grunfur View Post
    No Doubt that she's an ENFJ, so don't speak. I know just what you're saying. And it's probably wrong.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so