• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Saturday Night Live Cast Members

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
My typings are tentative--some are pretty wild guesses. Current fulltime cast members:

Fred Armisen: ENFJ
Bill Hader: ESTJ
Will Forte: INTJ
Darrell Hammond: INTP
Seth Meyers: INFP
Amy Poehler: ENFP
Andy Samberg: ENFP
Jason Sudeikis: INTP
Kenan Thompson: INFP
Kristen Wiig: ENFJ

Former cast members?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I would type Kristen Wiig as an I, probably an INFJ. She seems pretty low-key and inward-oriented when she's not playing the Teeaarrrgeeaaat lady.

Amy Poehler seems T to me.

As for former cast members: maybe ENTP for John Belushi? INTJ for Lorraine Newman? ISTJ for Jane Curtain? Who the hell knows about any of them, really. But it's fun to speculate.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh come on, Jack. One Sensor in the entire cast?

Chris Farley - ISFP
Adam Sandler - ISFP
Norm MacDonald - ISTP
Will Ferrell - ISFP
Kevin Nealon - ISFJ
Dana Carvey - ENTP
Phil Hartman - ENFP
Victoria Jackson - ESFP
Tim Meadows - ESFP
Rob Schneider - ESTP
Jon Lovitz - ESTP
Dennis Miller - ENTJ
Nora Dunn - INFJ
Chris Kattan - ESFP
Jay Mohr - ISTP

And I'm spent.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Don't think that didn't occur to me...And not that I'm right on all those, but it does seem like a pretty N cast atm.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Dude, since when do Es have the confidence market cornered?

Unguarded- I disagree. I think she's guarded when she's not "on." We're typing her, right? Not the lady who can't handle surprises or the aforementioned teeeeaaaarrrrggeeeaaat lady? Introverts can play extroverts just fine. ACTING!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Dude, since when do Es have the confidence market cornered?

Unguarded- I disagree. I think she's guarded when she's not "on." We're typing her, right? Not the lady who can't handle surprises or the aforementioned teeeeaaaarrrrggeeeaaat lady? Introverts can play extroverts just fine. ACTING!
I'm not talking about her f***ing characters.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So, when is she "unguarded?"
Did you watch the interview I posted? She's expressive and engaging. I hesitate to define introversion and extraversion here, because I know you at least think you know what these terms mean.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yeah, and others--I can be expressive and engaging too, when I'm "on." But I'm not invested enough in SNL cast member types to fight about it, so go for it. ENFJ it is.