• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zach Braff?

milti girl

MBTI Type
INFP
Now I know there have been many threads about Scrubs on this forum, and JD, Braff's character. There's also a lenghty discussion on INTP Central about Garden State, the movie that ZB wrote, directed and acted in. But what about ZB himself? I think he's the most adorable ENFP in the world - definitely an NF of some sort, anyway! :wubbie:

And please discount all those horrible quotes he's supposed to have said (that are all over the internet) because they're all from a site that has a disclaimer stating that those quotes are made up and meant to be satire.

Lightyear

I remember seeing a YouTube video with him and also thought ENFP though in Garden State he seems to be introverted while Natalie Portman plays the ENFP.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
too much charisma for an introvert - ENFP