• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Very conservative xNFPs or very liberal xSTJs

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do either of those exist and if so, are any of them even remotely famous?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All of my friends are ISTJ and they're all extremely liberal. Not famous though, lol.

I don't know any xNFPs except my mom but she's not conservative.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I know 0 very conservative ENFP's. I know several liberal ISTJ's but I wouldn't call them very liberal. I don't know what the famous question is all about.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I met quite a lot of very conservative INFPs though. It seems to be a thing. Very strange, uh?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My dad is an SJ, he is left leaning. Funny to hear him in his old age ranting about how Reagan ruined America

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't think type automatically determines political beliefs its part of it but so is upbringing and life experiences. Like [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] is an sj and liberal as they come. I'm a stereotype and liberal but i grew up in a liberal environment. And my experiences have led me to believe that party makes the most sense. I don't like shitting on others yes people on boths sides do, but it seems its part of the conservative platform to do so.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Very liberal ISTJ here. I'm not famous, although I have been on TV a few times.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Oh, I'm a liberal leaning independent, so I guess I don't fit your criteria. I believe that Shelly Donahue is a conservative ENFP, but that's just my opinion of her after watching one of her presentations at my school.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder how enneagram instincual subtype factors.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My ESTJ friend, loves it when there is a riot :laugh: Not that he joins it, but he likes it when people gets upset, politically.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My ESTJ friend, loves it when there is a riot :laugh: Not that he joins it, but he likes it when people gets upset, politically.

I do too. I'm sick of harmony. Viva la Revolution!

I'm ENFP, though, and a socially awkward one at that

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
National_sample_typexparty.png

There isn't much of a correlation between MBTI and political stance.
Still, there is a mild connection between TJs and the right, and FJs with the left.

This sorta makes sense, given that Te is associated with hierarchies and Fe with egalitarianism.

PurpleDawn

I know equally as many conservative and liberal INFPs, all the xSTJs I know are rather conservative, and as for ENFP I'm the only one I know and I'm Independent

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I am far from considering myself "conservative" or "liberal" for that matter. I've always had a curious mind, and what this translates to, is that from an early age, I always questioned "why?". Not to be obnoxious to those around me but I just wanted to know. As a child, of course those questions revolved around why John did this to Steven, or why I couldn't go outside and play in the rain all day, I didn't care I'd get all wet and possibly sick. As I grew, that same curiosity stuck with me and I still find myself asking "why?" Except, the questions these days are far bigger in scope and abstract.

Bring this natural propensity for questioning into the political sphere, and you'll have a person that just never felt all that tied to this party or that, or this ideology or that. Politically, I'm all over the map. The reason being, is that I had, well still, have a tendency to want to go against the grain in thought. Not outright juxtapose the more accepted thought or atmosphere around me due to some adolescent pipe dream of becoming a true vagabond and living off the land, but I am more susceptible to seeking out the flaws in thinking of the common narrative being shared around me. It's through this poking that I then come to my own conclusions about where I stand. Nothing grates me more than hearing people preach some words that aren't even their own, and worse, not even understanding what the hell they're even saying. Well, there IS something that irritates me more, but I'll refrain.

In short, I grew up in some of the most liberal parts of California, so, understanding that particular viewpoint as mainstream, I find myself more in the middle these days. Overall, I consider myself somewhere within the realms of Libertarianism, with Conservative views over the economy and Liberal views on social policy. "Live and let live, responsibly" I guess you can say? :shrug:

I don't associate that with my type necessarily, though, if I had to weigh in on this, I'd guess perhaps the NP types are more naturally inclined to go against the grain? Who knows. Your surroundings no doubt plays a major influence in your political leanings too, disregarding whatever type you may be.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am far from considering myself "conservative" or "liberal" for that matter. I've always had a curious mind, and what this translates to, is that from an early age, I always questioned "why?". Not to be obnoxious to those around me but I just wanted to know. As a child, of course those questions revolved around why John did this to Steven, or why I couldn't go outside and play in the rain all day, I didn't care I'd get all wet and possibly sick. As I grew, that same curiosity stuck with me and I still find myself asking "why?" Except, the questions these days are far bigger in scope and abstract.

Bring this natural propensity for questioning into the political sphere, and you'll have a person that just never felt all that tied to this party or that, or this ideology or that. Politically, I'm all over the map. The reason being, is that I had, well still, have a tendency to want to go against the grain in thought. Not outright juxtapose the more accepted thought or atmosphere around me due to some adolescent pipe dream of becoming a true vagabond and living off the land, but I am more susceptible to seeking out the flaws in thinking of the common narrative being shared around me. It's through this poking that I then come to my own conclusions about where I stand. Nothing grates me more than hearing people preach some words that aren't even their own, and worse, not even understanding what the hell they're even saying. Well, there IS something that irritates me more, but I'll refrain.

In short, I grew up in some of the most liberal parts of California, so, understanding that particular viewpoint as mainstream, I find myself more in the middle these days. Overall, I consider myself somewhere within the realms of Libertarianism, with Conservative views over the economy and Liberal views on social policy. "Live and let live, responsibly" I guess you can say? :shrug:

I don't associate that with my type necessarily, though, if I had to weigh in on this, I'd guess perhaps the NP types are more naturally inclined to go against the grain? Who knows. Your surroundings no doubt plays a major influence in your political leanings too, disregarding whatever type you may be.
I grew up in a deeply red state, and as such, I feel out of place with my relaxed live-and-let-live attitude due to being surrounded by right-wing moralizers. Overall, I'd say I'm a liberal-leaning libertarian.

Lark

Do either of those exist and if so, are any of them even remotely famous?

I think its daft to try and tie types to politics, I posted a thread a long time ago titled political typology asking everyone their politics and trying to draw out type related stuff but it was a mistake.

There's people who are convinced, I mean unwavering that I'm STJ because of my political views.

burningranger

Ambience seeker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I dunno about political figures, but I've quite a few NFPs online over the years who were politically conservative. All of them were usually young and seemed to have inherited their values from a conservative family of origin and/or religious background....and seem to not really believe in them whole heartedly but be in it out of loyalty/fear...altho unconscious to that dynamic. All of them americans. STJs who are more liberal I've met loads...I mean depends on your defintion of liberal...but yeah.

I see STJs in general as being more dependent on their environments political bent and that of their tradition(think an STJ born in SF or Amsterdam) and NFPs more true to their inner ideals....ideals which rarely have a conservative leaning to them....but if you introduce family or religion in there they can be affected. It's also a matter of maturity...the degree to which an individual lets him/herself be affected by their environment as to what they truly believe in.

But political dichotomies are pretty ridiculous to me...like a forced dynamic that doesn't exist in nature...so I don't think this means much of anything. It's like what team do you support and WHY.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am ENFP, and I am a moderate.
I have some conservative views and other things I have liberal views. a centrist moreless.