• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Very conservative xNFPs or very liberal xSTJs

Lark

My ESTJ friend, loves it when there is a riot :laugh: Not that he joins it, but he likes it when people gets upset, politically.

I hate it, I that in order to have a notion like you mention here then you need to have a particular set of people in mind, probably middle class, probably "nice", probably white and otherwise lawful/lawabidding and the "joke" is in it being a kind of public meltdown or tantrum, taking any sort of enjoyment out of that is a bit warped by itself BTW, just saying, its the offline equivalent of online trolling, at the very best that's being a jerk, at the very worst something grim.

I've seen proper mobs and rioting, not always in person either but the fact its taking place miles away from where I am, the police are the target and in all likelihood it will "blow itself out" is cold comfort really. I did have to run from trouble once with other people who did happen to just be in the street and take cover in an electrical goods shop, the owner pulled down a metal shutter on the front which was a kind of chain link, some guy came running past just moments after me and shook it like mad shouting "let me in, let me in" while looking up the road behind him, and they who owned the place just shouted at him "Run! Run!" and he run on, bunch of guys running down the hill outside after him. There was a lot of shouting, fireworks, some police on loud speakers.

After a moment or two it was over and I just went outside but high tailed it back to where I was living at the time. You should never underestimate the stupidity of people in crowds.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate it, I that in order to have a notion like you mention here then you need to have a particular set of people in mind, probably middle class, probably "nice", probably white and otherwise lawful/lawabidding and the "joke" is in it being a kind of public meltdown or tantrum, taking any sort of enjoyment out of that is a bit warped by itself BTW, just saying, its the offline equivalent of online trolling, at the very best that's being a jerk, at the very worst something grim.

I've seen proper mobs and rioting, not always in person either but the fact its taking place miles away from where I am, the police are the target and in all likelihood it will "blow itself out" is cold comfort really. I did have to run from trouble once with other people who did happen to just be in the street and take cover in an electrical goods shop, the owner pulled down a metal shutter on the front which was a kind of chain link, some guy came running past just moments after me and shook it like mad shouting "let me in, let me in" while looking up the road behind him, and they who owned the place just shouted at him "Run! Run!" and he run on, bunch of guys running down the hill outside after him. There was a lot of shouting, fireworks, some police on loud speakers.

After a moment or two it was over and I just went outside but high tailed it back to where I was living at the time. You should never underestimate the stupidity of people in crowds.

oh ok, well I guess I was safely tucked away in my bed, while my friend had to watch smoke grenades launched into his backyard in the 80s, since my country is 80% black, but yeah I guess you can tell me all about it.

Lark

oh ok, well I guess I was safely tucked away in my bed, while my friend had to watch smoke grenades launched into his backyard in the 80s, since my country is 80% black, but yeah I guess you can tell me all about it.

I dont think you want to trade war stories with me ;)

supersleuth

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm a conservative INFP. Not a hardcore, extreme conservative, but I definitely lean conservative on most things. The way I'd like the world to be and the way the world actually is are two different things, and I find that conservative principles help make the world the best place it can realistically be.

I'm not famous, though. Sorry :D

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am an xNFP moderate. On certain things (healthcare, education system like) I am liberal on other things (immigration, keeping jobs in America) I am more conservative.

SigmaEnigma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know 2 INFPs who are very conservative and Trump fanatics.