• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Uma Thurman

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFJ, or maybe she's not even an F, I'm not quite sure on that. ENTP maybe?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
She strikes me as fairly introverted if nothing else.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
I know a couple of people who know Uma personally, and they describe in ways that really sound xNFP to me.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"She is described as having been an awkward and introverted girl " - her as a youngster, courtesey Wikipedia

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
She seems awesome, anyway.
And I think she's really pretty, not in a weird way... her features seem beautiful to me. [/offtopic]

Anyway, INFP suits her.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'll agree that she's probably an introvert, but I'm not seeing where the F is coming from.

She really seems like a mentally masculine T women to me, but I've only seen her movies.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'll agree that she's probably an introvert, but I'm not seeing where the F is coming from.

She really seems like a mentally masculine T women to me, but I've only seen her movies.

I think with acting, it's so dependent on F that most actors can probably be safely typed as F by default until proven otherwise... How else do they get under the skin of other people's emotions in order to play them themselves?

Can you explain how she is a T?

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think with acting, it's so dependent on F that most actors can probably be safely typed as F by default until proven otherwise... How else do they get under the skin of other people's emotions in order to play them themselves?

Can you explain how she is a T?

I think T's can be just as good at faking emotion.

I just get a very cognitive vibe from her. She seems mentally quick and sharp as well as cool and collected.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think T's can be just as good at faking emotion.

I just get a very cognitive vibe from her. She seems mentally quick and sharp as well as cool and collected.

Ah, I'm glad that you brought that up. She apparently has an IQ of around 160. This high level of intelligence could make her come across as a T, when in fact she is just a very bright F.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Ah, I'm glad that you brought that up. She apparently has an IQ of around 160. This high level of intelligence could make her come across as a T, when in fact she is just a very bright F.

Were are you getting the F from is what I'm wondering. Just because she's an actress?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
i dont usually type people BUT she is quite obviously an ISFJ. look at her eyes. it couldn't be more obvious

EDIT:

i dont usually type celebrities or actors or watever. i type people almost subconsciously lol

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
yes ISFJs can be actresses lol. she has a very SJ demeanor and not ISTJ.

EDIT:

Im down for that bet

EDIT2:

Make it $200 lol