• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ryan adams

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
I used to think INFP, now I'm more inclined towards ENFP with a social anxiety disorder.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Initial feeling: ENFP. Could be INFP I suppose.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
How would you describe the difference between an INFP and an ENFP with a social anxiety disorder

I think I'll also add, I would guess he's the latter

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
How would you describe the difference between an INFP and an ENFP with a social anxiety disorder

I think I'll also add, I would guess he's the latter

well...he seems to "need" people, feed on them, almost to the point of manipulation, but he's obviously crippled by shyness. But well, the real question would be how do you tell a manic INFP from an ENFP with social anxiety disorder? ;)

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
This guy is an ENFP bomb if I've ever seen one.

I watched a few interviews this week, and while in a couple of them he's a bit more toned-down, on the whole he's fairly kinetic - expressing himself with his hands, moving around in his seat, eyes getting all wide. Plus he'll go off on these stream-of-conscious diatribes that can be pretty hilarious. I saw this Q&A he did with audience members while at a concert, and for a bit there I felt like I was watching some kind of stand-up act. Oh, and he blogs a lot.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i feel most confident with 3w4 sx/so. he actually reminds me of a couple of entps i know. i'd say entp 3w4 sx/so as my first guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Umy_XreVs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjH7XUQbJDQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYUlHctDEdQ&feature=related

he just does the 3w4 anticipatory qualifying, riffing, gathering thoughts based on imagining the expectations of the others around oneself and being fiercely fiercely protective of one's own story and getting so fucking angry at anyone who gets in the way of their goal (the construction of their own story).

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
This fruitcake looks like an ISTP:

ISTP.gif
sack.jpg
Parker-Posey-Ryan-Adams.jpg

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Yeah, I didn't know either until I looked him up just now.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I never really gave two shits about Ryan Adams, but he struck me as an INFP back when others did give a shit...